delay on the bonnet :) again :)

but he said he could finish it for the weekend but it would be a shit job or i cant wait a few more days for it to be amazing lol

but i want it back so badly, but i dont want it to be rushed lol

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just a lil update for all the people who were guessing about my sneak peak earlier :thumbsup:

my smoothed over bonnet scoop :) looks the nuts to be fair :) and so subtle none of you noticed lmao

sprayjob.jpg

sprayjob5.jpg

sprayjob7.jpg

but there a tiny patch which keeps reacting which you cant see in the pictures but my uncles gunna ask the boys he works with what it could be

hes tried all of that lol, he tried some high build primer and etch primer is it? and its come back, but he said if it isnt settled by 2moro morning then he'll put a tiny bit of filler over it and go again lol

you like?

cheers dudes :p

the big plan has gone out of the window for now, lol i was going to buy a 5e and forge it :/ but whiteglanzav sold his engine today :D

but if i can find another 1 that cheap then the humungous update will still be going ahead lol