• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

got some pics of the pistons and rods out of the car so you can get a better look at whats happened, by the looks of it, its spun a shell, melted it, and was running for a little while without a shell before the pummeling became to much, luckily i may be able to get away with a crank regrind, gunna take it to a pro to get a verification though.

but i was also thinking charlie, that the guy who inspected it couldnt have done it all that well, because he left a 2 inch chunk of conrod and end cap sat in the engine.

but the casing is fine :wub:

piston4.jpg

piston3.jpg

the bolt on the left side is really tight also, so thats been bent

piston2.jpg

piston.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

urmm i think im going to sell my gt engine and dash looms, along with the gt ecu, or try and swap them for glanza looms and ecu, because ive got glanza dials

but my dad thinks he can sort the wiring, he said hes been speaking to my uncle (the sprayer) and he recons aslong as we can start the engine, he can wire in everything else from there, its just getting the engine to start. im just going to start saving hard after my tax and m.o.t this month tho

yeah no worries mate, ill give you a text next time i do anything to it/ buy something for it

and japluva, i was hoping xmas, but my money situation isnt all that good right now so sometime in 2011, hopefully before all the big shows start

Lets see how she sits on the Meisters :lol:

Shit about the engine mate, surely if Iain had the sump off he would of seen that and informed you/bucket whoever bought the engine off him :/

Get her forged (actually dont I'll be jealous as fuck :lol:)

• 2 weeks later...

not an update as such, i was sat in my room staring at the tv and realised i had my new brakelines on top of it, and it made me think, i really need to get the levin twinpots onto the car :)

ive bought 2 sets of extended wheel studs that i have been linked up with, and neither of them fit, the spline diameter of them have both been way to thin so i was gunna ask if anyone knew wether the glanza hubs and n/a hubs are different/spline diameter of the wheel studs different?

because i want them on my car soo bad before i go putting the wheels im buying onto the car

any help would be awesome dudes :)

ryan

brakes are good but they wheels off a corsa c?

i think they will ruin your car!

i think they will make the car :harhar:

and yes ryan, finally some new shoes!

and maybe amjad, if ya need a hand fitting them give us a shout :rtfm:

Brakes look Sweet mate!! Wish i did that conversion now when upgrading mine.

Im glad you got some new wheels too mate, im not a fan of the Wolfraces on there at the minute. Need to take the strecthed tyres off them though and put your Paradas on.