• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just added some sexy stickers to the car from lukep, had to cut up the remains to completely cover the lense but it looks good now :lol:

here you go

newsticks3.jpg

newsticks.jpg

and 1 from lukep on the lil brothers bike lol

newsticks2.jpg

and just a quickie

fresh.jpg

just dropped the bonnet off at the uncles to be sprayed, managed to make it home without a bonnet :lol:

my uncles gunna try his best to make my scoop look like carbon fibre, just some pics of the work that needs to be done, and the damage that was caused by TNT in transit

dent on the front

damage.jpg

both corners look like this

damage2.jpg

i did start to sand it but thought mite aswell do it all at once but theres a few cracks in the scoop

damage3.jpg

damage6.jpg

decided against flushing the scoop with the bonnet because of the carbon fibre airbushing thats going to be done

bonnet has been filled and primed ^_^

just awaiting scoop from holdwayep82 now because im gunna be doin a bit of customization, which i havent seen done on any other starlet/glanza yet

but obviously just because i havent seen it doesnt mean someone else hasnt done it lol

only got the 1 pic, look straight corners :)

filled.jpg

cant put the base coat down til ive got the scoop, so holdwayep82, could you send it out asap because i cant drive my car without a bonnet lmao

close but your way off lmao, because then itd just look like a glanza s bonnet lmao

i did mention ive just bought a new scoop s deffo not gunna make it into a glanza s bonnet lol

hopefully the scoop will be here 2moro because i really want my car back lol but if not then ill have to wait til nxt week, and so will you lot to see, its nothing major, infact my uncle suggested it and hes more of a motorbike head lol

hopefully it will come out sweet and impress the masses lamo

lil update, scored me some sounds for free lol, well swapped them for an old fishing rod that i bought and never used due to it being a sea fishing rod and it was too big, but my step brother has taken up sea fishing and he had 2 of these badboys lying around so i nabbed the 1 for the price of an unused 7 year old fishing rod lmao not bad and he threw the amp in too just need some cable now, but should be putting a floor in the back on the weekend providing i can get the wood this week,

here they are :)

nice 10inches

sounds.jpg

and to handle the 10 inches

sounds2.jpg

bigger updates to follow throughout the week :)