you fit them to the crashbar, they are not as high as autobahn/japspeed. Dont have to remove aircon either, but they take out a huge chunk of your bumper!

i suppose it should be better with a 98 spec bumper on a V cause it has less bumper in total anyway.

I think the idea with the HDi kits is that they are designed for the 98 spec rather than the early ones.

And then people with early spec bumpers buy them and cry about the cutting...

I heard HDi were making a kit specificly for EP82's aswell?

they have been "in the making" for a long time

The main reason i got myself a 98spec bumper was because i want to get a HDI, the routing on my japspeed is horrible in my opinion :p

i will try on my 98 spec bumper on rico's Glanza first, he has a HDI, that way i can see if not to much cutting is needed. If thats the fact i will be getting a HDI.

So does someone have a 98spec bumper with a HDI FMIC fitted?? Would be great to have a look :(

If money/supply isn't an option I'd go for the HRF or GReddy one..

If that's not an option I would then say custom, get a core the size you want and then make the piping route you want if you could be bothered..

Then the wepr.. in my opinion the ones I've seen i think the core is too thin, it'll be fine for a ct9 though, and it's also probably why they fit well, have nice end tanks aswell unlike the autobahns..

Then hdi/jpetformance as the core is massive..

Go for the wepr if you want a good off the shelf one :(

While we're on the subject of intercoolers I've heard of people taking out the rear window sprayer and using it as an intercooler sprayer. :(

Anyone tried it?

my mate mentioned doing this to me but never got round to it

can see the benefits actually might be worth someone trying it though if no ones done it before lol

Only just had a look back on this thread, thanks for that link badassracer but already ordered my new fmic earlier! :(

Comes in 2-3 working days! :p

I decided to go for an autobahn one, but its the one without the 90 degree bends coming off the core. I'll stick some pictures up when fitted. Cheers for all reccomendations fellas. :p

Joe

does someone have a 98spec bumper with a HDI FMIC fitted?? Would be great to have a look :(

Pm me later, this should remind me to take a picture.

_____

Buy whichever the budget can cover bud! But for the sake of saving a little I would wait, always.