• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know what your saying :lol: i would prefer an SR though.

they have the little extras which means less for me to do :p

but your right if the right one comes for the right price :thumbsup:

Hi, well I've had starlets for a while now and I can confirm they are very reliable cars with cheap maintenance cost.

I'll have an SR for sale in about 2 weeks time. Mot and tax till end of year, cd player and just tinted the back and side windows in limo black. About 78k miles on clock,well serviced. It will be about £850 Cause I'll be looking for a quick sale. Car is in silver and speedline alloys are in good condition with nearly new tyres. I'll keep you posted. Watch this space :p

TRD

Hi, well I've had starlets for a while now and I can confirm they are very reliable cars with cheap maintenance cost.

I'll have an SR for sale in about 2 weeks time. Mot and tax till end of year, cd player and just tinted the back and side windows in limo black. About 78k miles on clock,well serviced. It will be about £850 Cause I'll be looking for a quick sale. Car is in silver and speedline alloys are in good condition with nearly new tyres. I'll keep you posted. Watch this space :(

TRD

Or if you're interested, get my GT automatic for £1900, quick cash sale. :) Choice is all yours

lol cant afford the gt insurance :)

but i would like to see some pictures of that SR :D

My goodness,everyone is dying to see my SR...Its in a mess,stripped completely lol cause i had to remove the sparco bucket seat and trying to remove other bits to get all back to standard.....

It is an S reg car, and the engine is very sweet,no weird noises or smoke, starts spot on anytime any weather condition. I've been busy all day trying to sort it out and so as not to upset you Miss Kaaaty :( lol

srf.jpg

sr.jpg

Sorry but its the only pictures i could get on the PC, camera playing up.....

YEP, 48 hours work and interior is all sorted, i would even add as new :( And you even get a cd player fitted, new one JVC,got it from Halfords at half price during the bank holiday :D

Now will start to sort out under bonnet,that is put back original filters,plugs and re tune to run on standard and remove the cusco strut braces. Then remove the coilovers (nearly sorted ), grooved discs etc... Dont worry i will give you the car with it running a decent 80 BHP.

Look how clean it is inside !!! :p

My goodness,everyone is dying to see my SR...Its in a mess,stripped completely lol cause i had to remove the sparco bucket seat and trying to remove other bits to get all back to standard.....

It is an S reg car, and the engine is very sweet,no weird noises or smoke, starts spot on anytime any weather condition. I've been busy all day trying to sort it out and so as not to upset you Miss Kaaaty :thumbsup: lol

srf.jpg

sr.jpg

Sorry but its the only pictures i could get on the PC, camera playing up.....

YEP, 48 hours work and interior is all sorted, i would even add as new :) And you even get a cd player fitted, new one JVC,got it from Halfords at half price during the bank holiday :)

Now will start to sort out under bonnet,that is put back original filters,plugs and re tune to run on standard and remove the cusco strut braces. Then remove the coilovers (nearly sorted ), grooved discs etc... Dont worry i will give you the car with it running a decent 80 BHP.

Look how clean it is inside !!! :)

how much would you want for it with the tuning parts?

Sorry Kaaaty but it will not go with the uprated parts because I need the parts for my other car unfortunately. Let me know if you're interested, car will be available as from the 16th.Offers considered on the car and also do remember SR are becoming very rare and hard to get hands on at a bargain. I would prefer giving it to an enthusiast.

Sorry Kaaaty but it will not go with the uprated parts because I need the parts for my other car unfortunately. Let me know if you're interested, car will be available as from the 16th.Offers considered on the car and also do remember SR are becoming very rare and hard to get hands on at a bargain. I would prefer giving it to an enthusiast.

Have no fear there fella i am certainly an enthusiast or at least will be when i finally find the right SR and this 1 from the pictures looks lovely. still very much interested just means i will have to do the upgrades myself doesnt it lol.

thank you.

Welcome to the club kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaty.

Thats a good price trd is selling it for!

My starlet will also be up for sale soon, its a green sportif with 84k. i will also be turning it to standard so will have a few tuning parts up for sale; suspension,wheels etc.

Youve chosen the right car and the right forum :thumbsup: there both awsome.

Mitch

Lol, you won't have to upgrade a lot cause the SR comes with lowered suspension and nice speedline alloys as standard and the engine is well lively. oh I forgot to state, it will have a speedline alloy as spare in the boot,not the crappy 13" steel.

Unless you plan to go racing then you'll need upgrades but I reckon your insurance won't be happy to help if something goes wrong then.

Think about it all. You need to build up your claims so stick to standard for a couple of years then put in the turbo etc after. They handle the road quite well though standard.

@TRD- il defo be intrested in that SR provided that theres nothing wrong with it :thumbsup:

@Starlet_SR- possibly that aswell if i get TRD's SR off him :)

been looking for a descent SR for ages now finally ones come along by the looks of it :):):)

@TRD- il defo be intrested in that SR provided that theres nothing wrong with it :ph34r:

@Starlet_SR- possibly that aswell if i get TRD's SR off him :(

been looking for a descent SR for ages now finally ones come along by the looks of it :(:(:)

Get in line matey boy ;)

HeHe :(

ive been lookin for a starlet SR for longer :(

lol I reckon you get my starlet GT instead mate cause you've been looking for a while. Lol

I'll post the Ad for the SR next week in the right section so watch out! nothing wrong with the car, engine sweet and very lively. Can spin the wheel even on shifting onto 2nd gear :ph34r: