Project: Here We Go Again

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcleod: Yeah its taken me around 3 weeks to get to this point and my aim is to get it road going in 2 months :thumbsup: I took the engine out and then ordered all the parts at once and got them pretty fast so that always helps, without doubt im at the worst stage now as i keep realising that i am missing bits and bobs so it guna go a bit slow for a couple of weeks now :D Just checked your build out and looks sweet :)

Russleh: Haha sure have those badboys are about 13Tonnes which is light compared to the big 70-80ton chally 2's I will get some pics of my car next to them when its finished it will look like a proper tonka toy :lol:

Thanks sparky :thumbsup:

Gary the stuff on the cam lobes is for when i start it up for the first time, Its a paste that will help run the new cams in.

200sx-Starlet-Jay thanks, atm my aim is for 300bhp, not sure what people have been getting with sachas hybrid. But i will be more than happy with that as it was good for track days with 260bhp before and i want it to last.

00joeindastarb0: haha long story, i cut it up to mod it so i could fit my TD05HR turbo as it was massive then i recived my H.R.F TD05 18G starlet from japan and i gave up on it for a year untill now and after seeing the massive amounts of lag i had on that i decided to go back to the good old TD04, Yeah it will be welded up after my MOT but i dont have a welder at home

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

wow this is an awesome build, how did u find the speedvision cams for timing up? theres a few of us over on tgtt that are having problems, also theres a few people (including me) that have had problems with the valve springs.