Nanglebadgers work in progress

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy goooooooooooooooooood

i havnt seen this thread for a week and its all kicking off lmao

shes alive finially

phil i really bet your cheeks are hurting cause i bet that massive smile hasnt been off your face since you first got in it

you best be at jae next year cause i really wna see this thing in the flesh lol

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one Phil amigo, have seen you saying about turbo since I joined UKSC years ago, or at least as far back as I can remember :thumbsup:

Also, agree with the others that you should come over for JAE.

I'd happily donate a fiver towards the cause.

Get Phil to JAE fund anyone? :lol:

you better fucking be coming to JAE this year.

im going to pay for a spot for you on our stand, just to make you feel like a prick of you dont come along.

i want to see the car again, and also pie your anus.

Bukkake his Badger, or Badgekkake :thumbsup:

i wouldnt imagine so tbh, i dont have a tree in the garden with £50 notes growing from it.

exhaust sorted for a whole £40. she has brought it out of the back bumper a touch more, its been hung properly so no more vibrating on the bumper, and he's put a real nice angle on it that i wasn't expecting. tryin to quickly charge the camera here before it gets dark to get a dirty pic!

also, 0.3bar of boost Vs Audi TT - TT couldnt get away from me, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER! not quite my first victim, but gives me confidence for when WeeJohn turns up the boost!

Phil.

hahahaha "hire kirky" hahaha! time to play the lotto i think lol.

i keep meaning to text him, but its gettin a free day at my end too, flaming Christmas retail period!

photos taken, car is VERY dirty, but photos anyways. battery is charging again, will upload pics ASAP.

Phil.

Update

as above, pictures of work since she arrived home!

can u tell i got excited with my blue cable ties??

DSC_0011.jpg

cable ties and TD catch can

DSC_0012.jpg

cable ties and blue water pipe (sorry Jay!!!)

DSC_0013.jpg

Mesh - fur the protection of de sexual WEPRness!

DSC_0010.jpg

Tuning Developments decal - subtle!

DSC_0008fix.jpg

sexy angle on HKS exhaust

DSC_0007-1.jpg

and again

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Encore un fois

DSC_0005-1.jpg

Jay's Garage, or as they say on MTV Cribs, "Where the Magic Happens"!!!!!

DSC_0003-1.jpg

And the new EP Shed in construction, its hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooj! no bitch-ass snow falling on our EPs!

DSC_0014.jpg

Phil.

edit*** i have NO idea why that top picture is rotated, stupid Photobucket!

haha oh yes buddy!

Update

Ok, the power steering belt was making HORRENDOUS noise and chewing itself to bits and spittin rubber all over my catch can, so this afternoon i set off for an unscheduled trip to Jay's Garage!

Mr Jay kindly sorted the belt issue, discoverd and solved a minor oil weep, and discovered the reason for the low boost figure. turns out, when the donor car was front-ended, the little bracket that the actuator moves was bent inwards, and when the actuator tried to move it, it was fouling on the flange!! so, a quick pry with a persuasion bar, and a wideband attached to the car, and she's NOW boosting at 0.5bar, much more positive pull from the car. and the stock actuator is fine, wasn't weak at all, so she's boosting much happier now!

the big Blitz gauge - i could not find a pod for that monster, even my local rally guys couldnt come up with anything, so we have resorted to a sexy smaller chrome Blitz boost gauge for now, so it matches the other gauges perfectly!

date for my diary - thursday even, WeeJohn's house! Aim: Blitz EBC! Jay has advised that we set the EBC to 0.6bar, and after that (not that night as i have work the next morning!) Jay and I will take her on some runs with the wideband with the aim of setting the boost to 0.85bar, or 0.9bar, same as his auto is set to!!!

FUN TIMEZ!

Phil.

PMSL @ joe!!! thats genius! thanks man!!!!

0.25bar to 0.6bar in little over a week, should be fun.

also, Jay, it happened again! went for an uphill overtake of a TT, and the BASTARD pulled so i couldnt get past him. we gotta get that boost to like 0.9bar, fuckin Audi TTs are pissing me right of now!!! insolent bastards need to learn their role!

Phil.