Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

uber excited is correct.

i have the loan of the seicento for a week or two for work, and all i'm thinking behind the wee 1.1 8v when civics etc go past me is "yeah yeah yeah, two weeks pal, two weeks!"

i think there's definatley something in this matt black and blurple colour scheme that Jay has invented! me likey!

Phil.

aaaaahhhhhhh my bad Senor Calnan! apologies!

more progress Jay?? happy days man thank you!!!

unfortunately i'm workin on saturday....bbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i suck! i suck! so i wont get to hug weejohn in person in thanks!

the sooner i can take her home the better! i'm silly excited! driving about makin tttssssssshhhhhhhh noises in the siecento! so sad lol!

@ Gaz - i dont know how to construct arty shots, i just dont have the eye to see it and snap it, as u can tell with all my basic camera shots in this thread. The D50 is an ubes camera, but i am not an ubes camera man!

Phil.

WOW!!!! another update!!!!!!

i feel so USELESS sittin so far away!

this is awesome!!! my car's gonna be home soon enough! one phone call to Flux and its booooooooooooost time!

seriously gotta get a way to get the BOV on tho.

also - Jay, dont worry about painting the battery clamp, i'll do it blurple like the old one when i get her home!

Phil.

that BOV should go on easy, just cut the long pipe to the intake and put 2 silicon hoses either side... if that doesnt work or no going to fit, go on ebay and type in GREDDY, and it come up with the different flanges etc to be welded onto the pipe.. hope this helps mate

thanks lads!!!!!

@Gaz - thats a very kind offer dude, thank you!!!!

@Dan - hopefully Jay will see these links, the BOV is on the drivers seat, so at least he can have a good look at it to see if these options are feasible!!! here's hopin! i really want the BOV fitted ASAP too!!!!

@Badass - NO!!!! i have red magnecor leads! and they're staying mister! the car's theme is blurple and black with small splashes of red, hence the red brake carrier, and there's some red on the rear sunstrip, and the leads too!!!

@Craig - thanks for the kind words mate! damn right i cant wait! i cant get out of busy junctions in this 1.1 8v on my way home from work!!!!

@Def - thanks mate!!! much appreciated!

Phil.

***makes a note to dig between the pillows on the sofa for loose change to pay for additional parts***who's bright idea was this conversion??***

note to all would-be-FTE-converters.....have lots of stiff drink on hand when buyin parts!

seriously tho, thanks jay!!!! was just sayin to Mark there that this will be MUCH better as it means we can run the BOV from the get-go all being well!

Phil.