Nanglebadgers work in progress

that would also be a winner! get it done! rippin the seats out takes about....ohhhh....45seconds?? give or take 2seconds! the out with the seat belts, parcel shelf and all the other junk, then replace the bolts that hold the rear bench in place to keep the road dirt out, and hey presto! instant coolness!

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nerves and excitement Jay, im surprised ha hasn't tried to steal mine for a drive lately, but then I think I scared him the other night in it :)

Still more parts to go down too on sat and Ill be down Sunday to lift his ass and help if yous are still working away at anything.

Enjoy

Mark

in the immortal words of Shang Tsung of Mortal Kombat..."It has begun!"

got back from Jay's this afternoon, a little worse for wear to say the least, it would appear that Phil was not designed by The Creator to handle beer hangovers - i'm a giant gay!

Nevertheless - the single greatest update to date - Project BadgerSport Version 2.0 has begun!

after a delayed start, the beer was opened and the bonnet came off, swiftly followed by the bumper, strut brace and other bits and bobs. however, being the giant turbo-ignoramous that i am, i didnt bring the lock nut for the wheels, so the engine didnt get removed last nite.

This morning, Jay set to work removing the wiring loom (as i was in a very, very delicate state and may have violated poor Jay's mum's toilet! stupid beer. however, Mark kinddly came to collect me and brought the lock nut with him, so when i left jay was gettin set to remove the 4EFE from her home. WeeJohn was due to go to Jay's this evening to have a look at the wiring aspect as it may not be as straightforward as at first presumed.

and in the middle of it all, that dirtbag Phil (TGTT Phil, not UKSC Phil) showed up and managed to sell me a part that wasn't even his to sell me!!! filthy animal! so i'm buying a TRD clutch plate off Jay, and they determined that my clutch is actually an Exedy item! Winner! i have however misplaced my TD'ments catchcan and its winding me right up!

pics to follow when i upload them shortly!

Phil.

the engine's out Jay?? bo'selecta! many thanks dude!

still cant find the catch can, if its not in my garage then the squirrel in my garden has tea-leafed it! on the plus side, i can stand up without having to hold my head in my hands! I've felt like runny feaces all damn day!

@Rick, yes mate, the time has finally come, there were a few underlying issues to wait for, mainly somewhere warm and dry to do the work, and then the time to do it. all these things are now available! i would love to have the knowledge to do it in my own garage and clean every nut as i went, but i dont have that ability - Jay on the other hand, does,and with weejohn helping too i'm confident this build will go as smoothly as possible and be as reliable as i need it to be, and if she puts out a decent initial power figure phil will be a happy happy man! i wanted to do it right, hence the long wait - i can get it insured, there's no massive rush, altho i'd like her back in a few weeks because im an impatient prick, which means there's no need to plough through it and potentially miss something important, and all being well the only time we'll have to pop the hood to get a spanner or screw driver in there will be when we're upgrading parts rather than fixing problems!

i shall ring you this week, i need to hear your dulcid southerly tones you cricket playin, tea supping, scone munching sex slave you!

enjoy those beers Jay dude!

Phil.