Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

allllllllllllllllllllllrighty then!!!!

after a horrendous 5am start in work today, i took myself off to good old Halfords and have got 2 tins of filler primer and a tin of Blurple spray for doing up the wheels. i was planning to get some plasticoat metallic black too but Halfords have stopped stocking it, so B&Q here i comes! Also, since i saw Jim's CRX at JAE a few years back, i have wanted coloured cable ties so badly it hurt!!! argos discontinued them, i cried, for years! BUT!!!!!!! Halfords to the resuce, small medium and large BLUE cable ties!!! i'm a sad bastard, its so true!

the car also got a scrub and the rays nuts back on the CV issue wheel and some autosol taken to the struts & exhaust, but oh my GOODNESS this car needs polished. like, so badly it hurts! but it needs done properly, not some shitty half assed effort, so i think i'll have to make some time soon!

just gotta resize and edit the pics and upload them, should have them up before bed lol!

Phil.

Thanks Dan dude, yeah I've heard good things about the clay!

anyways, time for some clean pics for a change!

DSC_0001.jpg

say "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh"

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Like Mother, Like Son. yes, thats right, thats my Mother's car you can see! My Mum = Winz!

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

My Mother does it Italian styleeeeeeeeeeee

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

watch your ankles!

DSC_0012.jpg

Blue and Blurple!

DSC_0015.jpg

An unwanted helper! one of SIX that tried to "help"

DSC_0016.jpg

On your marks....get set....

DSC_0018.jpg

GO!

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

The re-jigged carpet from the rear

DSC_0029.jpg

And Mark's new toy!!!!

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

Phil.

thanks gents!

@Faisal, sadly mate, never! my insurance with Flux doesnt have third party on other vehicles, so i havnt driven it. she's a 1.9JTD w/ 150bhp i think, she's the Clover Leaf model, Alfa's top line. There's defo more to be had from the engine, even my dad agrees, but whether we touch it or not i dont know, after all its mum's car lol!!!

Update

Well, this morning Project BadgerSport went to see her mechanic, and the drivers side Willans 4 Point is now fitted. and its awesome!!! hell of a difference when you're driving as u cant move lol!!!!!!!! also, my mechanic's kind relative set the harnesses up properly for me, getting them properly adjusted etc etc.

ALSO - my mechanic drilled out the stubborn rear bolt for the towing eye and put a nut in the chassis rail above the hole, fitted the OEM eye and then fitted the new JD Tuning eye for me too while he was there!!! BONUS!

so, one VERY happy badger! that takes the two harnesses and the eyes out of the stockpile of parts THANKFULLY as it was getting too big with all these turbo boxes!!!!

I'm off to France in the morning lads and ladies, I'll be back on thursday nite, so please excuse my abscence until then. Take care and i hope all those at JAE have a brilliant time!!!!

@Idrees - i have paid u for the parts bro!!! many thanks!

@Nath - i'll chat to you regarding payment for the antilift kit and the sump plug upon my return mate and we'll sort it out then bro!!!!

Phil.

@Faisal, sadly mate, never! my insurance with Flux doesnt have third party on other vehicles, so i havnt driven it. she's a 1.9JTD w/ 150bhp i think, she's the Clover Leaf model, Alfa's top line. There's defo more to be had from the engine, even my dad agrees, but whether we touch it or not i dont know, after all its mum's car lol!!!

Fair enough mate, don't think your mum would be to pleased if you go sniffing around her engine though........hmmm maybe a remap? :)

plz?? ummmmmmmm...NO! plz THAT!!!!

mu'hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! aaaaaaahahahaha!!

sorry, got carried away with an evil Vampire Count laugh there....ahem....

been outside tidying up the harnesses, got all the excess strapping cable tied all neat and tidy w/ blue and black cable ties....noice! pics uploading now.

Phil.