Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

headway indeed marko! the fact that i now have a FMIC sorted makes me FEEL closer to being all ready now, very happy!

indeed, mat is FUGLY but meh, its OEM and i like it so it stays lol!

Phil.

love the mat!!! wer u get it from i want 1 lol if u ever decide 2 sell sell it 2 me plz lol ^_^

Your engine mounts and arch liners are heading to the post office in about 5 minutes. :angry2:

Looking good, I have one of them mats in my GT as well but it's carpet, your's looks plastic..

plastic indeed Idrees bro! lets see a pic of the carpet one please dude!!! me and SiCaln can add it to our "parts archives".

and indeed, it was a gift from Jay, no idea where got it tho, who knows where Jay gets anything lol! things just materialise in his garage!

thanks for the parts Idrees mate, greatly appreciated!

Phil.

Update

ok then, yesterday i recieved a box from mr Idress containing some sexy TRD engine mounts for the conversion, and a set of glanza rear inner arches to try to tidy up the mess of the N/a ones. excellent service from Iddy as always!

not very excitin but gives an idea of the glanza arch liners - and yes, the car is ROTTEN with dirt and bugs! shut it.

DSC_0023-1.jpg

Earthin Kit from John Egan - he told me it was one of Dane's kits, but after having a look on TGTT im 99% certain its a tuning Developments kit, its identical

DSC_0024-1.jpg

mark's car is a wanker-car! period! and he agrees! i aint even gonna talk about it further thats how fucked off we are.

Phil.

picked up a nail in the drivers rear, and now have a nice big chip out of the paint on the rim of the wheel thanks to the f*ckin trye machine. couldnt get up to my regular tyre lads so had to find someone local to the new house.

not amused at all. its not major, certainly not as bad as the damage parcel force did originally, but we all know Phil's feelings on paint damage to his wheels! thankfully i know where to get it fixed now but that'll have to wait until the winter when i take the wheels off.

pure. aids.

tyre machines = gay.

nails = fail!

Phil.

Dude its not the tyre machines that Fail, it must be the tyrefitter. I can honestly say i have never marked anyones Alloys EVER!!!!! Take it back to them mate and tell them you want the money returning that its gonna cost you to get it refurbed. They have to refund you otherwise you can take legal action.

thanks lads.

I've been in contact with my mate about gettin it fixed already, im thinkin that when it goes to Jays for 2-3 weeks that'll be the perfect time to take it off and get her fixed because it can sit in Jay's on any old wheel.

i aint really bothered about complainin to the guy tbh, i NEEDED it fixed today because i a long drive to a charity skydive tomorrow so i NEED the car period! im really annoyed that my perfect Rays alloy is damaged, but at the same time i aint missin out on this dive! no way! i had nowhere else to take it and it was a gamble,one that will cost me £50 but at least its useable.

Phil.

just in from it.

13,000ft tandem dive.

it was truly terrifying. i wasnt nervous all day until he just leans u out and shoves off without any warning and blind panic set in! but it is one hell of an adrenalin rush!!!! i recommend it!!!! truly amazing! really glad i did it and i'll hopefully do it next yr again too!

Phil.

it was for charity dude and my bosses kinda ordered me to do it....and it got me out of work for a day lol!!!

i was terrified when we first fell from the plane, like....honestly guys, sheer blind panic, like never before in my puff, but it really is something else!

Jay dude, i can not wait. was out in marks today with the decat fitted and all boosting properly again. I. Cant. Wait!

Phil.

• 3 weeks later...