Nanglebadgers work in progress

@Joz, cheers dude!!! backbox is doin great man, its nice and subtle (well i think so, carol doesnt lol). my thanks to u again dude!

@Si - i hate a dirty car too much to leave TC man!!!

@Rob, thanks dude!!!!! really appreciate your support....even if u dont return my phonecalls when u say u will!!!! lol!

@Nathaniel.....thank u my friend! thats means a great deal to me and i think u know that! i am ITCHING to get the FTE in, esp after i had to take the GT to MOT, its just not fair getin back in a car with no boost!!!! im gonna start spendin my free time at Jays helpin the builders to work faster!!!

also - got homeplugs installed today so my own PC is now online again! im BACK bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

wow, thanks for all the kind comments lads!!! wasn't expecting any of that!!! really means alot to me.

not alot goin on right now tbh, im more concerned with tidying up the GT even tho it aint mine, i cant help myself!!!!

tryin to find an OEM EP91 dash top storage tray but the last one on the auctions was goin for over £100!! get stuffed!!! maybe someday i'll be anal enough to pay that, but right now thats needed for FTE things!

gotta be honest about these Continental tyres tho, in the dry they're grand, in the wet they are not impressive at all. i have no trust in her at all in the wet, which please me not.

after the dash-top tray i dont know where to turn in terms of OEM parts. footwell illumination?? but i dont know how the factory fitted these as there are no recesses in my dash plastics to house the wee plastic bits with the bulb in them. answers on a postcard. i know Fishy's Glanza (Ecksjay's old car) has them but gettin a pic could be a pain.

what other OEM goodies are there?? time for another flick through Jay's catalogues. is fitting one of the OEM shoe racks too sad?? i say....perhaps!

Phil.

i have it too, if you mean the weird greenish lights in the footwells. if so then let me know what pics you need and i will sort it for you asap!

i can hardly get up my girlfriends lane as it is, any lower would be a nightmare lol.

@Keirz - yes mate the green footwell lights. i just want to see how toyota have mounted the bulbs in the dash plastics is all man, I've looked at mine but theres no recesses there. its probably the same deal as the illuminated ignition barrel, toyota probably made specific plastic trims for them. pictures would be awesome mate thanks!

Phil.

thanks dude.

bought some Ring Intense white/blue headlight bulbs today as i had a high-beam out, the damn things are yellow!!! £17 FOR YELLOW!! Phil is not pleased!!

i think some HIDs are in order, which will have the added bonus of unsteaming the drivers side crystalclear headlight. seems to be a common fault with the crystals as Luke had the same issue and HIDs resolved it for him.

Phil.

I bet you aren't!

Phillius, your Illuminated Ignition Barrel, you got pictures of wiring it up? Is there already a plug waiting? I removed the wires from my spare ignition as I was selling the ignition on its own before, so I haven't got any idea on how to fit it and I don't want to butcher mums car up to find I can't fit it :lol:

Any help would be most AWESOME ;)

I've already messgaed my mate in MotorSport and Spares and they stock HID kits so i think in a couple of months i'll plump for one of them, stop this shit with yellow bulbs happenin in future.

sam.....wiring....i do not lol. see, i assumed there would be a plug waiting for it, but i searched high and low all behind the dash and the a-pillar and there aint one man. Weejohn is the man to talk to mate, he wired mine in. as far as i understand he wired it so that it draws power from the constan live of the "lights are on and door is open with no keys in the ignition alarm", if u know the one i mean. im sure he'd be able to answer any questions man.

Phil.

There we go now! all up to date ...ish! that leaves the storage box to fit. i must say, drivin on 14s is a total dream! the car is so nimble and responsive, and combined with the ARB etc etc its great fun even without the turbo in yet. and the fact that they are lightweight makes her a TINY bit nippier, its most noticeable when pulling away up a hill, with the speedies she was somewhat laboured, but not with these featherlight babies!!! i want a second set for winter now!

Phil.

what did i tell ya??

14's are win.

looking very nice buddy. you can has come on in leaps and bounds over the last 6 months.

im very impressed :lol: