Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good stuff mate,

@jay, my rocker had the exact same leak whn i first got my motor in the same place, i was shitting myself as i though it was gonna be something bad but it turned out to be nut grommet leaking as the nut had worked loose somehow. since changing it and tightening it all up thee hasnt been one sign of a leak.

good luck phil

@Si, damn toyota and their incessant changing on exceptionally MINOR details! makes the voices in my head LOUDER!

@Glanza CL, thanks man! if i thought puttin them babies in the footwell and double kicking them would make her faster i would! lol!

@Andy, cheers dude!

@Lewis, cheers buddy, hopefully i'll be joinin u on the boost side of life in the next few months!

@Ben, oh yes mate 4 spoke Rays for the front, 5 spoke for the rear, they are called Volks 5/4s, got them refurbed by Rick's guy and the Rays nuts just set them off perfectly!

@Jay, thanks for the pic man, need to show that to Mark too! she'll clean up just fine and we'll get that gasket and grommets fixed asap!

@Keirz, thanks for the input dude, thats reassuring to know mine aint the only one to have had this minor issue! cheers bud!

Phil.

yes mate. the set consists of two 4-spoke wheels for the front (4 spoke rather than 5 to reduce the weight to be turned, if u believe Rays lol) and two 5-spoke wheels for the rear (5 spokes rather than 4 for added stability), which is why the set is called Volks 5/4s.

they originally came with Volks 5/4s decals in red on them but i havnt replaced them after the refurb as I dont think the wheels need any decals on them, they look spot on as they are.

Phil.

Damn I like the look of your car Phil.

It looks real subtle (I think that is the right word, correct me if I´m wrong, hehe)

Alot of nice mods, that only real a connaisseur can see.

All you need now is a 4efte conversion :-)

And if I am not mistaken, you are allready working on that :-)

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alfred.... where was Master Bruce and young sidekick Robin this evening?????

well....the eagle-eyed spies out there may have spotted Project BadgerSport lurking around the Carrickfergus area this fine late-winters evening.....

but what were Batman and Robin doin????? hhhmmmmmmmmmmmm that IS a mystery....altho i believe there was a 4E-FTE involved.....i say....wot COULD they be up to....

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE to discover just what devious FTE actions they were up to....

nahnahnahnahnahnahhhhhhh TURBO MEN! TURBO MEN! TURBO MEN!!!!!!! :thumbsup:B) B) :(

Phil.

i have been on nothing!

been AT something tho....mischief!!!!

also...James....wheels.....theres still salt on our roads here B man! the car goes for repair next monday, once i have paid for that the next thing is tyres for the rays so they are ready for the spring!!! they're-a-coming my man!!! i promise u!

Phil.