Nanglebadgers work in progress

Excellent news Phil. CH time is sexy time B)

I should be in to see him in a months time for some body lotio..er bodywork lol.

You are still a nutter tho :thumbsup::(

Lets hope we can both make the next UKSCNI meet, Kirky maybe... B)

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PMSL @ Joz!!!! man i giggled there something shockin!!! awesome banter!!!! i cant wait for a good kirky meet dude in the nice weather! its awesome craic!

Lewis...im quite sure i have no idea wot u are talkin about young man...i would never get up to shady EP dealings on dark wintery evenings...i resent such implications about my fine upstanding law-abiding character! how rude! i ought to moderate u young man!!!!!

and u! Panda-person! who are u?? have we met?? Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Master Wayne, Bruce Wayne....and u would be?? The Riddler???? with your cryptic posts! lol! B):thumbsup::(B)

Phil.

Allow me to introduce myself then.......................... IM BATMAN, would like to ride with Batman, Would you like that??

Or am I?????

Now you dont know where im coming from :surrender: :drunk2:

And now allow me to introduce my work, oh wait, lets just look back at the past 40 odd pages, muh ha ha

Mark

Optional OEM Storage box has arrived thanks to TSP! very happy with the service from him.

If anyone has any pics of these fitted could u please send them my way as its a bit of a puzzler. I'll get some pics of it up in due course.

Tomorrow the car will be goin to CH Motorsports in Ballymartin again for the following surgery:

Front bumper

Dent repair

Whiteline adjustable rear ARB

your fenderbars

Wind deflectors

HRF rear spats

I've told him i need it back a week later at the very latest. so, back she goes once again, hopefully this time no D*CK reverses into my fresh paint!

Phil.

thanks for the comments lads. dropped her down this morning to the C man, it'll be tight getting it back in a week as he has other motors sittin there that need some attention but i need her back for work so he said it should be ok. such an awesome place where he's located, so peaceful and serene and picturesque, the last place you'd expect to find a body shop lol!!!!

lookin forward to the rear spats alot myself, all i need then is some glanza rear inner arches to tidy that up and thats that all sorted! fenderbars and ARB he has done for the Jozmeister before so he knows the score there, and he's gonna tighten my room bar up same as Joz's too...schweeeeeeeeeeeet! and he's gonna look at the wind delfectors again even tho he was impressed with my DIY fix up on them!!! nice!

also...MJ etc etc...JAE....tbh i dont see me making that trip again. Its just too damn expensive, the boat we got was costing me near £400 each time, plus petrol and spending money, that kind of money can have me and the mrs relaxed on a sunny beach for a week, i'm a wintersports kinda guy but nout wrong with relaxing and reading in the sun either, its mellow! and even if i took the cheaper boat to scotland it works out no better for me as i have all that added mileage and petrol of having to cover the extra miles of scotland. it was fine when i was younger and had nothing better to spend my money on, but its time i was thinking about the bigger pictures in life, like a mortgage and a deposit, that stuff doesnt pay itself. I can still progress with the FTe etc etc and start to save some money, but JAE is was a luxury, i can still attend great car events without having to spend nearly £600 thanks to the great EP community in NI. so i wouldnt imagine i'll be making the trip anytime again over the next few years buddy no.

Phil.

Can't you just feel 2009 is the year for major developments :)

Glad your all booked in bro. You'll be surprised by the difference that room bar tightening does :)

I'll be following shortly after you in the CH workshop, ordered my bodyparts today :p

And you're right about the location man, pure sleeper isnt it.

Im sure we'll make the most of quite a few UKSCNI meets once we are both up and running to how we want.

Im really looking forward to it all man.

Watch this space for the NImen...

2009...its all about an FTE (or MORE than one?? cryptic cryptic) and the rebirth of the Joz-mobile! should be amazin man! cant wait to see the 2 cars side by side again!

The CH man is in real good form too, but then he always seems to be in a good mood lol! i even got a tour of the outside of his house lol!!!!

NI-men do it in style dude!

@MJ, if your comin over we'll have to get some of the locals together, seems as good an excuse as any for a meet!

Phil.

ok, for all of u making EP image archives on your hard drives like me and SiCaln, here's some pics of the OEM Optional Storage box for the passenger footwell. I've never come across another one in all my years on UKSC, only ever heard them talked about, so i'm really chuffed with this purchase! the OEM optionas voices are still shouting in my head tho!!!!

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Open wide and say 'aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh'

DSC_0004-1.jpg

Phil.

super glue lol!!!! BULB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (haha i stole your word!!! i use it all the time lol!)

thanks for the post shellbo.....its been so long since u posted in here...i feel honoured!!! lol! glad u like the rays, the time to order tyres for them approaches!!!

and NO simon i have NOT figured it out...but i will, just to smite thee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE!!!

Hi-Attain throttle pulley arrived from ramsey today, thank u kind sir!!!! should look awesome with the plan for the mani and other bay parts.

Also, i got a call from CH Motorsports....seems i didnt leave them the lock nut for the wheels.....oops!!! esp as he is 1.5hrs from me each way!!!! but he has forged ahead anyway, in my defence i didnt think he'd need the wheels off!!! your FenderBars are fitted and i believe he was working on the ARB, the brackets for which will have to be welded to the chassis rather than drilled...for as i may have mentioned, i forgot to take the lug nut!! HOWEVER, i deem this acceptable as it means there'll be no holes for pesky water and salt to infiltrate my chassis!!! SCORE!!

Moving house tomorrow and friday folks so if u dont hear from me its because there may be no signal for my dongle where we're goin, but i'll be gettin broadband back so BadgerSport Inc. can resume normal operations as per pre-2008-house-move.

Phil.

Brief Update

The Bitch is BACK!!!! collected Project BadgerSport from CH Motorsport in Ballymartin today, with all work completed.

Fender bars, ARB, wind deflectors, dent repair, bumper repair, bonnet tocuh-up from where i had a small oppsie and the HRF spats fitted with the screw hole flushed over.

didnt get a chance to test out the new handling parts on the way home due to slow ass grannies, but she defo feels tighter and more responsive in the turn-in. the spats really give the back end another dimension too, not so much from a head-on angle, more when u look at the car side-on, so really happy with them. all i need is some inner rear arch things and its all buttoned together.

cost me a little more than i anticiapted so no tyres for the rays this month.

also, moved house last week, recpetion on dongle is a bit weak here but BT engineer is on order so once i get a phone number i can ring Sky and get some broadband rollin again.

Phil.