Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks man.

as for a carbon bonnet, if this had been 2yrs ago then yes but right now with the breaker sittin in Jays yard and boost on its way to the nanglewagon i have more pressing matters for the car, such as repairs and tyres for the Rays to sort. sorry.

Phil.

Well if you didn't go on your fancy pants skiing trip you'd be able to afford one :harhar:

Nathaniel...skiin is my winter sports thrill, i LURVE it! so sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!

also, a parcel has arrived at my grandmothers from a Mr N Gibson of Doncaster...anyone know who this man is?? lol!

sounds good jay, i wish i could have got down, i'll be down ASAP mate! keep me posted! also, contact Sasha!

Phil.

Nathaniel...skiin is my winter sports thrill, i LURVE it! so sssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh!

also, a parcel has arrived at my grandmothers from a Mr N Gibson of Doncaster...anyone know who this man is?? lol!

Get yourself over to Grannies and get that parcel ripped open :harhar:

Parcel is ripped open Mr G!

Received and fitted from mr Nath are a rhiostat and a glanza cupholder. Rhiostat was straight forward altho it aint plugged in, cant be arsed lookin for the plug when it wont control LED bulbs anyway.

cupholder is such a bitch of a job for somethin so small. its fitted now but non-functional for now, reason being when u push it back in it dislodges the wires from the Start button which is somewhat of a pain as its the only way to start the car...SO...it wil remain fitted but unused for now, and someday over the summer we'll take it out, lengthen the start button wires and tape them up somewhere nice and safely to allow ful use of the cupholder. must admit tho, it looks uber smart!

left the handbrake surround and armrest out for now, mark isnt happy with the fitment of the armrest so is gonna tighten it up over the next day or two before we fit it back in.

so, some more progress at last.

Phil.

i know i know i know i suck! i fail! i'll get on it soon folks, but i still aint got a way to blank my number plates so i need to figure that out too, cant be downloadin programs on this dongle as i'll get charged...FAIL!

Should be goin to Costa-del-Vogie middle of next week to help Jay lift this FTE out and get it on a stand, to say im excited would be somehting of an understatement!

Phil.

YES!!! U GET ME!!!!!!!! DAMMIT U GET ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! thanks mate!

its all in the details....its like OCD for me with this damn car, its the fine details that people outside of this forum and TGTT wouldnt even notice!!!!!!!! i LOVE the fine details, especially the OEM optional fine details!!! i cant help it, im OBSESSED!

Phil.

hahaha simon my friend, u and I are afflicted with the same voices.....evil little OEM voices!!!! im so OEM options obsessed that i would even fit one of the OEM SHOE RACKS for the passenger footwell....now THAT is sad.......damn voices in my head!

@SpeedFreak - thank u for your kind words, hopefully the car will see some tasty changes in the coming months that u will all approve of, especially the Rays when i get some tyres for them and the salt is off the roads! nasty salt!

Phil.