Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

blew the cobwebs clean out buddy! i was astounded at its shear grunt, unreal.

no sorry no pics, hopefully i'll get some at a TVR track day in the new yr tho, he has said i have a passenger seat for the whole day any day im down and he's there!! i cant f'ing wait its gonna be silly fun!

Phil.

Update - Damaged Ray left in to be touched up

Update - Money from 17s collected

Update - Whiteline Adjustable ARB in my posession now

Update - some CUNT reversed into my car at work last nite and fucked off!!!!!!!!!! left a fuckin dent in my passenger front wing and a scuff in the paint, cant even just push it out because its dented on the fold in the metal just above the wheel arch if u know where i mean. CCTV saw points the wrong way, and my security guard didnt see dick all!! the damn thing was parked up on the footpath infront of our warehouse door, theres no reason for it to have been hit other than some WANKER just cant drive worth a shit. im just havin no damn luck this yr at all, just cant believe this has happened. yet more money to be wasted on shit that shouldnt have happened in the first place!

I've phoned the bodyshop guy that Joz and I use and he says he can get it fixed, so all i need is the HRF rear spats and I have all the parts I wanted him to do for me ready but i wasnt bloody plannin it BEFORE christmas!!!!!!!!!! bloody joke. i hate people!

Phil.

thanks buddy! its the drama on the wallet before crimbo that pisses me off so much, i know shit happens, carols wing mirror got smashed in coleraine uni campus car park last week and i said 'calm down, these things happen, people are dicks, car parks suck'...then this happens, damn car is drivin me nuts!

Phil.

Mate we all go through these phases!!

My car looks an absolute dog through no fault of my own aswell, its just gay as fuck!!!

If I ever catch anyone opening there door into mine in a car park or bumping it and attempting to drive off I will kick the living shit into them, thats just how I feel about it now :p

rant over hope you get it sorted mate

cheers MJ man!

no, its been a bad yr, the paintstripper, movin, the Rays bein dmaged, PC bein a bitch, my CD palyer in my room died, my great uncle passed away, viruses on the PC last nite, and the dent to the car. im gonna snap and kill someone one of these days, i think im gettin an ulcer! from stress!

Next yr had better be an improvement!

Phil.

:p :P Mate its been a really bad year for you. Dont worry though mate, the only way is up.

New parts are looking awesome mate, lets just look forward to them being fitted and not concentrate on the dent :p

Hope everything gets sorted without too much hassle dude. You really do deserve some good luck some time soon

LIAM