Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for all the continued support guys, this yr is really buggin the shit outta me, but hopefully it'll pick up soon!

Phil.

a month an a bit and all should be well bud, i really do hope everyhing works out the way its planned for you man, you dont deserve it

cheers sam.

I have decided to buy a set of original HRF rear spats from SiKillaMart so once i have those in my possession i have everything i need to take the car back to CH Motorsports all being well. i just want it fixed. hopefully the Ray i left in is comin along nicely too!

Phil.

make sure your rays arent on when it goes into the bodyshop - no over spray nor "accidents" can be done :lol:

the HRF spats are rather sexual if i may say so - but what happened to the rear lip you were having?

Mark had a go at pushin out the worst of the dent today while i came off nite shift but its refusin to pop back out, must be whatever way the fold is dented too, bastard.

he also decided to finish off the drivers door card while i snoozed, and then i got the TRD CF surrounds refitted.

he also took a head stagger and refitted the front fogs at long last, we've moved the number plate further over to prevent it blockin the passenger side light and it looks pretty darn tidy to moi. so some progress of a positive kind again which is nice!

Younger brothers doin work on your EP while u sleep is FTW!

Phil.

no no no, finally the car has been there when i get be bothered to do anything to it, mines still in bits and next on the hit list is your wifes car, not even mine :p

Yeah finally getting there bro, all in good time, now TURBO that scrap heap

im so sorry to hear this, its like one of the cleanest starlet around has the worst luck. Hope you get it sorted buddy, i really admire your attitude as i would have gotten so down and probably sold it by now.

Stick with it mate its obvious your in for the long haul.

thank u for those kind words man, i genuinely appreciate them!!!! thank u!

yes yes marko, turbo is enroute, go talk to Jay!!!!!! and yes, chuckles's polo needs the cd player fitted!

Update

another update even in the face of the bastard-dent as i call it!

Yesterday carol bought me my crimbo pressie, although i aint allowed it til crimbo day!!! The lovely lass only went and bought me a Willans 4-point harness!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILLANS no-chuffin-less!!!!!!!!!!!! F1, F3, BTCC, Carting, these beauts are used by them all!!!!! its so lush, the lockin mechanism is aircraft standard strong. Opted for blue rather than red or black as i wanted some nice contrast but not as much as the red would have given. I also ordered the V-crutch strap to make it into the full 6-point which her parents are gettin me for crimbo!!! well chuffed, cant wait to get that fitted and the seatbelt RIPPED out for good after crimbo, then i'll just need the passenger side one to match!

also got some fresh Silvatec front indicators as one of them packed in, had to run the 'fried-egg' look for half a day - half a day too long for the Nanglewagon to be SO untidy!!!!!!

Phil.

• 3 weeks later...

collected all my wiring from Jaystar at the TGTT RR day the other the other weekend. the car also won the Show and Shine award for which i received a rather large tub of Meguiars Cleaner Wax and pad for the car, my thanks to the 'committee' from TGTT/UKSCNI who awarded me the prize lol - Jay, Trev, Alan D, Leanne (and I think weejohn had a say too), i was extremely flattered!

also got some tasty Jays Garage decals and TGTT ones too.

And i collected the GReddy TT and a manual boost controller from Alan D for the pricey sum of....£5....thats wot i call bargain hunting! Alan...i love u!

no other updates except that i hate this 3 Internet dongle, it hasnt worked for about a month now, for some reason its workin tonight, but no doubt tomorrow it will stop again!

Phil.

hahaha i see, well u have no idea how genuinely touched i was man, I've been braggin about it to people ever since! like it was a big car show or somethin!

if this shitty frosty weather would ever feck off i'd get my new decals fitted!!!! damn country!

i also spent 2hours when i got home cleaning the GReddy TT, i jest u not! removed all the old ahesive which took AGES, and then touched up any minor scratches, i am a fussy being aren't i!!!!!!!!!!!!

was probably the best meet outside of a trackday that I've ever been at, got to know some really class new people, such as Robbo, what a legend! cant wait for the next meet now!

thanks to Alan D for puttin on a belter of a day!

Phil.