Nanglebadgers work in progress

spotless ftw!!

how can you not get it fixed? there are so many things on both paseos that i NEED fixed before im a happy guy!

if its on the car it will look like you dont care about it and dont care how close you get to curbs... will show phil doesnt really bother about it, which aint right!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really feels like the FTE journey has begun in earnest now, its no longer simply an idea in my head that will occur 'oneday', there are now physical parts gathered in order to make the dream happen, the wheels are in motion so i'll have to make sure and keep it that way!

Good news mate!!

I am in the same boat!!

looks like i may have sourced a black GReddy turbo timer and a manual boost controller as well as a Silk road manifold for chuff all today.

and yes im aware of the issues of stainless manis but this one has been tinkered with by Alan D's uncle, a professional engineer and welding competition champion. if its no use then so be it but its not costin me very much so nothin ventured nothin gained and all that. whether or not i use the manual boost controller is debateable, but i'll have it in reserve incase i dont pick up somethin better before the transplant.

any progress is good progress, and together wit the catch-can i bought yrs ago and the box of goodies Jay has its all starting to mount up slowly.

Phil.

thanks gents.

FTE will be a slow and deliberate process, im rushin nothing, mainly as i will have to find the money to do it and also insure. no rush, methodical gathering of parts, take advantage of some bargains if/when they appear, and in between times work on the finer details, including getting some bits early for painting.

i have a few small projects to keep me and mark busy in the meantime of course.

Phil.

yesterday i washed the car for MOT and removed the momo pedals, so I've gotta put them back on again.

i took some pics of her clean, but i still aint got no photoshop to blank the plates, however i took some of the not-yet-complete door cards and i also realised i didnt have any pics really of the rear interior all together so i took a few while i was there. should look tidy when the switch surrounds are added in too, shouldnt be long, just need a day off which is a rare thing!

so, passenger door card

DSC_0006-1.jpg

rear interior

DSC_0014.jpg

drivers door

DSC_0015.jpg

Phil.