Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey guys, no no the wheels are summer toys only, i would never put them near salt EVER!!!!!!!! i'll arrange tires for them in feb or so, that way they' re ready for when the salt comes off the roads here in NI!

the repair job is outstanding, no one can figure out where the damage was so that says alot!! its as if it were never damaged!! couldnt be happier!

@Liam, i shall try to get some pics of the Jays Garage decals up later in the week my friend, maybe tuesday nite if im free.

the poor car needs such a wash its unreal, can barely see the number plate, juct cant get the time from work, so shit.

However on the positive side........today at exactly 4.22pm i phoned one JayStarr77 and give him the green light to commence in earnest the hunt for the new engine. lets just say i have a very generous benefactor who wishes to see the car progress to its next stage and doesnt want my finances to restrict the purchase of a low mileage mint engine should it appear....so, in short, I LOVE MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jay is commencing the necessary communications with the relevant people, including weejohn, so from here its all systems go, i already have the money for the FMIC sitting waiting, aswell as the wiring, so that just leaves the engine and any exhaust will do initially.

A small round of appalause for the Father Badger!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

glad to hear the nangle wagon is getting the fte treatment has to be said though "BOUT F*****G TIME" :) only jokin mate. But it has been a long time coming.

wish my old man would give me money for my motor

would like to see it one day in the flesh maybe sometime at j.a.e

anyways keep up the good work my man.

colin.

One of my top ten Ep`s for sure!! keep the good news rolling bud, you deserve it!

side note: my dad usually moans at me for doing stuff to my car today he saw me drilling away at the doors and said nothing lol except turn it to hammer dads FTW!!

thanks for the kind words guys.

i was quite taken aback by his offer, i even went and checked with my mum that they were sure they wanted to do it.

so, the general running plan is:

Immediatley after crimbo - fit drivers harness (and piss off skiin)

End of Feb/start of march - get dent & front bumper sorted, along with ARB, fender bars and wind deflectors

Sometime around this time also - tires for Volks

And then as for the FTE, i think that wil just be played by ear, no sense rushin it.

So, lets get it on!

Phil.

thanks buddy, really appreciate your words of encouragement!

things are progressing rapidly, I've had a PM from Jay already, he and Trevor are on the case it would appear! like two caped FTE crusaders!

naa naa naa naa naa naa naa naaaaaaaa TURBOMEN! TURBOMEN! TURBOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! (sing to the tune of batman!)

Phil.