Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats the one!!!! i would have so many of them if i could!!!! i'd be a walkin talkin options brochure!

are the n/a front fogs in that tho??? i cant remember! just wondering are there some RARE options that arent even in that!!!

and im not sure sam is anal-retentive enough about CLEAN and shiny and nerdy EP info and parts to be TC - Team Clean!

also, MOT preps nearly done. Rear wheel bearings tightened and headlights aligned. Mechanic says run the room bar, its hardly any different to the runners the belt was on anyway! however, there is a minor difference of opinion about the front number plate...mechanic says its not big enough, number plate guy says it should be ok. so i have ordered a standard car sized square plate for the front incase they get wanky about it. if they insist on the bigger plate then its goin on and stayin on.

Phil.

Update

Received a set of your Fender Bars today from ToyTuning, RAPID response on this item, very impressed. These are a birthday gift from my bro. They look ubes, shame they will be hidden behind wings lol. I'll have these fitted when the car goes back for the paint on the bumper again as Joz's man obviously knows wot he's doin with these fender bars as he has done Joz's already so that'll be sweet!

I also hope to use any dolla-dolla i get from my family to get a Whiteline adj rear ARB.

Phil.

Wot the hell is in THAT!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA ohh my god!! im so excited!!! thats the best birthday present I've ever seen!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, this OFFICICALLY starts the NanglewagonFTE project. Jay man your a legend in your own time!!!!!

i'll try to ring u later on man when i get my diner break in work, i'll phone your house.

Phil.

Good luck with the MOT bro, Im pretty sure you'll sail through, Ive got more to worry about mine lol.

Also Happy Birthday!! :lol:

Nice of Mark to get you those your Fender Braces, they are lush.

And that strange box from Portovogie looks mad lol.

All the best with the conversion.

Speak soon

Joz

thanks lads!

phoned Jay earlier for an EP and nanglewagon chat, the box contains a key part to the puzzle of the transplant! will defo have to pick it up soon tho incase it vanishes!!! lol!! thanks again Jay mate!

really feels like the FTE journey has begun in earnest now, its no longer simply an idea in my head that will occur 'oneday', there are now physical parts gathered in order to make the dream happen, the wheels are in motion so i'll have to make sure and keep it that way!

MOT on wednesday nite in lisburn, all the necessary things are sorted except removing the Momo pedals, I have a larger plate in my pocession incase they get wanky, the headlight is de-condensationised and mark will do some added sealin to it after MOT, and my mechanic spoke to an MOT guy who has said to leave the seatbelt as they are on the your room bar as in theory they are no different to the rails, so fingers crossed!

Phil.

Have we not met?????????

course i bloody am man!!! its not meant to be like that and it aint goin on my car like that!!!! it will be fixed before it goes near my car.

its an Inch and a half of bare metal on an otherwise perfect rim, it stands out like a sore thumb and a tyre wouldnt cover it. plus it'd let all sorts of bollox in nehind the rest of the powdercoat/laquer. it's gettin bloody fixed!

where's SiCaln when i need him! he gets me!

Phil.

all looks good to me man excellent news on the fte wagon man im excited for ya

how can you not get that refurbed wtf Idrees?! despite the fact it isnt perfect, he paid for a service which Rick provided then I and he wrapped them so much that you couldnt even see them through the wrap and Royal Mail still damages them - damn right man get em fixed