Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vboi...u are too kind sir!!!!

thanks for all the minted replies guys, really appreciate it!

the workmanship is spot on!!! theres quite an extensive list of changes, some of which i didnt plan but have turned out great. he has done a great job and the bumper is ready for a FMIC someday! i'll update a full list of the work soon.

as jay said, unfortunately the car is still useless as i have no main lights, but we are on the case and i collected new stalks from weejohn this evening so hopefully get them in asap and then she will be back properly.

have a few things that need done on her yet, oil change, door cards fitted and wired, and need to see to the exhaust as its rattlin constantly, so need to try to sort that. its a remus backbox...courtesy of the sexy ninja man himself!!!! its so much quieter, such a big difference, but its a nice change, really subtle.

yes i am awaiting the volks from rick, they just need one last wrap of plastic...and my TC staff badge...and my ALPs...lol.

@Idrees...AutoGlass scratched the tints so i now need new UKSC decals, also got a new windscreen as it fractured.

@Si...sorry buddy, was in work.

still no internet but i'll try to get back asap guys! rick, hurreh!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Great to hear from you bro, and glad that you finally have your wagon back!

May the remus serve you well until your descent to forced induction :p

Also glad you're happy with CH Motorsport's work.

Looking forward to when you're back online for good.

Take care man, regards to everybody and speak soon!

Joz

i meant to ring u man but havnt had a chance yet. just wanted to say thank u for all your help with this dude, cant thank u enough! CH is a hell of a guy!!!! and he's happy to stand over his work too which impresses me, i think he'll be gettin the barchetta for a respray someday!

many many thanks again bro!

and also my thanks to jay for about 4hrs work tryin to trace the light problem and for finding me new stalks!! AND for givin me ANOTHER horn, that makes 3 now lol!!!!

Phil.

That front end is perfect!!!!!!

Car is looking immense again mate, glad that things are finally looking up for you aswell.

Looking forward to you coming back online aswell mate, UKSC isn't the same without your comments.

• 2 weeks later...

afternoon all, the lighting problem has been sorted thanks to Jay and wee john, seems the rear foglight switch packed in, so luke hooked me up with a new one.

weejohn also hooked me up with some 3G discs for the front, they are pretty oversized, but he made them fit along with some GT carriers so its all good, still bedding in tho, plus he fitted them the aggressive way round so it looks ubes.

door cards are completed...and dont fit! the GT pods foul on the dash, guess i shoulda mocked it all up first. so, new carpet and glue and some door cards off luke will be required and we can transfer marks hard work on the spacers etc etc over onto new cards, more money but at least we know how to make them fit now.

got a vinyl front plate...too big, pure gay, so now have a moped sized plate with legal script and "www.ukstarletclub.com" along the bottom to be fitted.

and i believe rick is away on holiday or work or somethin...and didnt ship my wheels before he left...Rick, if your reading this, i will HURT U FOOL!!!!! such a gimp!

still no internet in the house, we're not sure whether to put it in considering we'll be moving again, so for now im still useless sorry folks!

also, final note, most folk who see the car now are convinced she's more blue than she was before, and one nutter thinks its more purple...so still blurple!

Phil.

one word for this .... AMAZING just sat for the past hour reading through this and i can honestly say i now miss my SR so badly right now. i agree a front mount would look awesome sitting behind that front end. stunning really doesn't cut it in this case. wow. i may just have to get an SR again.

;)