Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha the ninja star, ubes!!! i was lookin at gettin one of Hetfields shifter knobs, but thought fuck it, they're silly expensive even for us MetClub members!!!

@Jon, i looked at your belts man, the difference is the bottom of your seat belt has a moulded piece of plastic that the bolt goes through, on the starlet its just the seat belt doubled over on itself and stiched together to form a loop, gay!!!!

it truly isnt moving from there, and if MOT spotted it i'd be surprised, but Rick is probably correct, altho i'd like to know on EXACTLY wot grounds they would fail it.

also, car is now away, gave the car a bit of a go on a horse shoe bend and she is fairly damn tight, she didnt twitch at all in 2nd gear with a bit of right foot, i'd say there is a SMALL improvement but of course when Harrison reads this he will obviously rip me a new one, but im happy with the combined improvements from the struts, C-Pillar and Room Bar, so nnneeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Phil.

Phil, you beat me to it Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I wanted to be the first. :p:p

Me and Keirz had already came up with that plan though dude, but i still have the issue of getting the damn holes re-threded as they are totally screwed. But i cant think of anyway that i can get them sorted as they are BAD!!!

I'm looking at getting buckets and harnesses soon though so hopefully it wont be as much of an issue as it is now.

Keep up the great work Phil dude, it is inspriational

How would you have to remove your rear pannels phil? do the belts not just bolt to the top and bottom of the b pillar? they do look gas as fuck the bottom of those belts get them swapped for the gt ones then you will be sorted :p

• 4 weeks later...

Okies,

On Friday me and mark trundled down to the FAR side of Newcastle and met the Ninja one at his bodyshop.

Car has been left there and will probably be about 3weeks or so before she is ready to be collected. He seems really dead on, and was able to offer alot of advice and suggestions for the car, everything from smoothing to badboying the bonnet (dont worry, Joz and I decided there will be NO badboying goin on!!!). he has added some subtle ideas to the list i gave him, all of which mark and Joz were happy with too, so now we just have to wait and see how it all turns out.

Honestly, i dont actually know wot to expect when i collect her in a few weeks, but the workmanship will be good and the paint will friggin MATCH so im not stressed about it at all.

My thanks to Mark for enduring the two hour drive eachway, and to Joz for all his help!!!!

Shrink wrap has arrived for the Volks, so shippingz will be soon i hope!

Phil.

Was good to see you guys again man!

Sorry to see her worse for wear but its time to move on...

She is gonna be back much better than before and thats really saying something!!!

Peace

Joz

p.s the waiting is inbearable isnt it hehe :(