Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FUCK U DOOR LOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we OWNED your asses!!!!

thats the door locks out and IN THE BIN! and the RCL works fine, i phoned my spark before removing them to be sure.

also...the front bumper is OFF the car....and we have removed the vertical bits from the lower section of the bumper...we had some other ideas for the bumper but we're not sure we have the bodyshop to nail it properly over here.....we are plannin ahead for a GReddy FMIC u see and thinkin AIR!!!!!

so, yes, ariel and its cable and sheath are off, door locks off, bump strips off, front bumper off and hacked up....thats it for now. i have pics.

Phil.

ok, so pics of our work. door cards will stay off for a while as i dont wana be poppin the TRD panels in and out incase i snap one, so we'll retrim the door cards and investigate the speaker pods from Jay all before they go back in, makes sense really.

also, mark discovered that the nitromores has got in behind the petrol filler cap....wankers! it had also got behind the number plate and had eaten the sticky pads holdin on the number plate, so its probably on the plate itself too, hence the standard front plate bein in the windscreen should i have to move the car.

got the locks off and were lookin at the front bumper thinkin....GReddy...in future...need AIR...hmmmmm...but we didnt do too much in the end as we're not sure on number plate regulations etc etc etc

OFF with the bumper!

DSC_0010-1.jpg

guarding the TTE splitter from YOU LOT!

DSC_0011-1.jpg

nnnnnnnnnnaked!

DSC_0012-1.jpg

looooooooooooooooooow

DSC_0014-1.jpg

vertical bars removed....we'd like to remove the number plate and fill in the recess in the top part of the bumper, similar to Joz only fill it in totally, and just have the middle horizontal bar left, would look sweet, but not sure on how skilled local bodyshops are at present, so we wont cut out anything else for now (fog lights will be refitted after repairs and wire tidied up properly

DSC_0015-1.jpg

theres alot of stuff about repairs and money and claims up in the air at the mo, the only positive next step i know off right now is that the bumper will be collected from rick tomorrow.

Phil.

yeah i dont like the idea of vinyl either bud.

ok well i spoke to Joz's bodyshop chap today, what...a...LEGEND! im fairly confident he will be gettin the car, only about an hour and 20 mins away if even, i have to ring him in 2weeks time and then hopefully take the car to him with a list of what i want done and we'll explain the bumper mods because he's happy to do them too!!

so thats good news.

Phil.

My EP looks how it looks and handles like it handles thanks to this place!!

My very own local lol. Was happy to send you his way Phil, as you can see he is a busy man :)

And when the time comes I'll be happy to show you the way if needed.

Peace

Joz

Parcel force suck!!!! u pay for today delivery and do they deliver? NO!!! twats!!!! bumper and late spec indicators not here yet!!! idiots!

HOWEVER!!! i do have an update for u lovely people today, courtesy of TC Trading's Rick!

I know that some of u know that I agreed to buy a set of 14" alloys of rick while he was in America before Christmas. Well since then we have priced a refurb and SiCaln has made some fresh stickers for them (which we may not use now, sorry Si, blame Rick) and decided on a colour for them.

Well, last week they went in for refurb, and today rick collected them, and sent me pics and they are...amazing! im scared me may not send me them now and keep them for himself!!!! they are 14" Volk 5/4s, 4spokes at the front, 5 at the rear, and i cant wait to get my hands on them. They will have Rays valve caps (which i will only use for pics and meets to stop them bein nicked) and I can finally dig out the Rays wheel nuts that Nightspirit arranged AGES ago!

here are some before and after pics of the wheels for your enjoyment! they have helped me to regain focus on repairing the car and have lifted my spirits ALOT!

before:

600x450-2006082200184.jpg

600x450-2007072700008.jpg

600x450-2006082200185.jpg

07012007756.jpg

the decals Si has made up for them (he did a red and an orange set), but rick phoned today and said NO NEED they look lush without them!! we'll see when they arrive!

DSC01798.jpg

And....refurbed in Anthracite, the back of the wheels are done darker than the faces, and depending on the angle u look at them the colour changes (Rick is MOST impressed!!)

19042008164.jpg

19042008165.jpg

cant wait! all i need for them is tyres! I love TC Trading! i know im biased but these are one of the coolest wheel designs I've ever seen!!! 4spoke!! hell yeah! i never thought i'd be able to say that i owned a set of Rays!!! f*ck me pink!

Phil.