Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alrighty then chaps and chapettes...

here is the proof that the your bar dunt fit, as u can clearly see in the pics, the bolt holes DO NOT line up, the black bolt is the factory one where the seat belt mount thing is, and the gold coloured one on the left is in the hole in the your bar to illustrate the difference!

DSC_0001.jpg

gold bolt on the right this time (as taken facing the mountings)

DSC_0002.jpg

Flame beater...yes, i had been meaning to get one, but seeing Glanza Al's made me get on with it.

DSC_0003.jpg

we mouted it at the rear under the strut as this was dead space anyway due to the strut

DSC_0005.jpg

and the overall effect...including my sexual TRD CF interior!

DSC_0006.jpg

Phil.

thankings gents!

yeah, i spoke with Nath yesterday and he pointed out that on the your website they do room bars for EP82s,but not EP91s! im thinkin this would probably line up with the holes in a GT then! but i dont have any GTs near me to try it out! Any near u Liam?

Phil.

yes i bought a part that doesnt fit but i was led to believe that it would fit, so its not actually my fault, false advertising by your or Tobs, i just want somethin done about it.

on the bonnet FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

or on the outside of the bootlid, Ghostbuster back-pack styleee!

Phil.

that bar looks like its from a different car, possibly a corolla or something, as if it doesn't line up then they've prob just thought...yeah....it'll be fine!

also those bars dont do sod all anyways, they brace.....nothing.......

also...say....that's a nice arm rest..... ;]

i need to talk to you about that too phil, send me a message on msn when you next see me on.

i know but im just thinkin every little helps, i just always fancied a room/floor bar, so when the GB came up i thought yeehaa!!!!

and thank u sir, the arm rest is lush, i roll my sleves up so as not to get it dirty from any clothing!!!!! seriously i do!!!!

alcantara on naked skin....lushness!!!! i want alcantara bedsheets!!!!! nnnnnaaughty!

msn on the way man!

Phil.

Yeah like you said Phil, we was lead to believe it fitted EP91's so false advertising was involved somewhere.

Erm not really any EP82s near me, well there is but they are aren't really close. I should have took it with me to the Nottingham meet as there was 4 EP82s there.

C-Pillar bars got delivered to the wrong address, but Keith is on the case!!!

Jaystar has reserved a set of GTT door cards with the optional speaker pods for me...yes yes i know sicaln bailed out of tryin to make them work, but Mark and I are more harcore! where theres a will theres a way! i dont wana hear it Simon!!! dont even start!!!! or i'll fly over there and slap u!!! just let me try it!!!

Mark's been busy sprayin some engine bay parts while I've been workin on my dissertation, primers and first and second coats are on, pics when all completed.

Should hopefully be gettin these new wheels refurbed this month all bein well!

cant leave ya's with no pics at all tho, so here's one of my latest addition to my drum kit if anyone cares!!! the bloody boom alone cost me more than £25!!! damn expensive hobby this! for those of u who dont know, its a Jam block (its the bright red thing!!). bein a heavy metal drummer mainly i dont really have much call for one, but i dabble in blues drummin and i have always wanted one anyway, so its pretty handy for the old blues!!!!! also, check out the glam-rock/hair-metal fan in the background!

DSC_0003-6.jpg

Phil.

wow man they look sweet, gna work really well i reckon theres more fixings than i had and it looks easy to change the speakers over too

u will prob have probs like i did with the armrest tho because ours are larger than those, height wise i mean, but hope it works well

wow! great pics Jay!!!! not sure when i'll be able to get them tho, i'll keep in touch!

Thanks Si dude, we're not gonna rush it, we'll get the parts from jay and have a look at them, see wot the speakers are like, we'll take it one step at a time!

thanks for your support Si dude, really appreciate it!

these parts were a pure surprise, i had asked Jay months ago to keep an eye out, i forgot clean about it due to the turbo plans, and he Pm'd me with this surprise! UBER!!

Phil.