Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Derek also asked for a pic of the RSR panhard fitted, see how harsh the winter roads have been on it already!!!! bloody hell!!!!

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

Phil.

Shit, sure when i sent you the rob was Bling Bling.

Nice little touch ups on the bay.

Rick mate if i come across a decent one i will.

it'll be gettin a PROPER HKS or Blitz jobbie, but first i need a GReddy FMIC, if needs be it can run a standard V exhaust for a wee while, wont be bothered.

and i still like my quads, only 4 exhaust starlet ever....so shut it.

Jap can system will be got for conversion tho dont stress.

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

well, as u all know the car has been done with paint stripper and is a right mess, a couple of panels have escaped but she will be gettin pretty much a full repsray, probably wont bother with the bootlid and spoiler tho as the bill will be high enough as it is.

so, to rekindle my interest in the car and try to make the most of this, today i took a hairdryer and removed the bump strips so the bodyshop cant moan about doin it, cant get the glue off but the body shop can do that.

i have removed the ariel with the intention of havin it smoothed as i have never used the radio in all my years of ownership, only cds. we are currently arguing with the ariel cable as its bein a wanker to get out as i dont want it rattling around inside the a-pillar!

im also goin to have the doors delocked i think, but on rick's recommendation leave the boot lock in place, just incase the battery should ever die on me - if anyone has another suggestion i'd be glad to hear it, poppers on the mirrors or inner-arches are not an option as i have a high enough bill to pay without addin that stuff.

i thought of removing a spar or two from the front....but i dont think i will bother, i like the front n/a style.

as yet i dont know when repairs will be, the bumper from rick will be here next week, and obviously the quads wont fit with the lower bumper, so at present Jay is workin on a couple of options, but has secured a stock n/a pea-shooter that will do the job for a while, wont hurt to down-grade the profile of the car for a while anyway by makin her quieter, should make her less obvious to un-sociable types.

Wheels are goin for refurb this weekend, no delays, straight in!

Phil.