Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

whoops my bad Joz dude, sorry for the confusion.

@Sam, yeah man my dad and bro and mum are italian car fans, thats a cinq that mark picked up to fix and sell on, he owns a barchetta, mum and dad have an Alfa 147 and a Fiat camper van. Dad has a few bikes too, main one is a BMW, tho i think he's pondering selling it...for 4 wheels, but i will say no more!

Update!

received a Cusco lower front strut today courtesy of the Jozinobi one! it wont be goin on immediatley as i think the gf's lane would riip it straight off unfortunately, but will use it for Kirky when the turbo conversion is done if i take her on the track.

Phil.

Sounding good dude. Handling is definatly the way to go on an N/A, i'm getting there slowly but surely.

I Have still got to fit my Sustec under brace, and get the floor bar issue sorted..

hahahahahahahaha

yeah man u do have the coilies, my springs will do until somethin pops. the aim is road legal go-kart, she's doin ok so far, had her on a good local drivin road the other night on the way home from takin an IAM run, and pushed her a little to see how the c-pillar bar fared and it was a bit tighter at the rear, bit more stable in the tight bends so im happy there!

fogdog followed me home on that road and followd my lines and was genuinely surprised at just how fast that road could be taken, and i wasnt even pushin it. it can be taken quicker tho, i am sure of it! and i dont mean top end speed, i mean in the bends!

still lookin forward to the ALPs from Rick tho, im hopin they do a great job! would love to fit this front lower brace tho! ah well, patience!

mark and i got the passenger rear interior panel refitted today! mark sorted its nonsense with some tiger seal (thank u Idrees for that idea!!!!), its so much better bein able to hear ALL the guitar layers in tracks again lol!

entered the car in a local charity car show today held on the 30th March run by my mechanic's cousin/bro (not sure which he is), not expectin to win anything at it, just fancy a day out to help a good cause so she'll get a wash and bugger all else for it probably!

@Liam, i really hope this room bar issue gets sorted ASAP!!! its really pissin me off! like...SERIOUSLY! i could choke someone! all that waiting for NOTHING!

Phil.

thanks man, mark was really really bored today so polished the car with two different stages of polish, just been out for a quick look, great difference, but the car is covered in surface scratches. think she's due a full top to bottom professional buff to bring her back up a bit.

chatted with rick today, hopefully be gettin the new wheels refurbed REAL soon!

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...

after months of harrassment from rick and si i have buckled to thier pressure....and Rick managed to score me a cheap set of late spec chrome front indicator units to match my crystal clear head lights!

and i do mean cheap!!!

TC Trading is AWESOME!!! everyone should use them!

Phil.