• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'Fuck them!'

Good lad

Move on and prosper! :D

Good idea gettin rid of the areal tho

Mines constantly in aswell its just looks ugly n prety useless compared to CD's or an mp3 jack

:p

Phil the airial cable is clipped to the crossbar behind the dash just so you know. Take off panel below steering wheel and follow the cable up with your hand and unclip it. Pull it down into your footwell and you should be able to pull the whole thing out through the A-pillar. Cant wait to see this wee wagon again, was always very tidy.

Plans sound good Phil although I think you should loose the rear and passengers side lock and keep the drivers. The rear looks lush without it imo.

Also, get the top front grille cut out and it will look a million miles better with some Black mesh in there.

Good luck dude.

Plans sound good Phil although I think you should loose the rear and passengers side lock and keep the drivers. The rear looks lush without it imo.

Also, get the top front grille cut out and it will look a million miles better with some Black mesh in there.

Good luck dude.

Totally agree... may aswell despar the top as it has been paint stripped...less parts to paint then :D:p

Looking forward to seeing more progress on this... all the best mate :p

thanks for that noel mate, i'll go see if i can find the clip shortly!

as for the locks, the bootlid doesnt need repainted so i might just leave it alone, i'll see.

and as for the spars...i kinda like them, lobo did a couple of photoshops of variations of spars a few years ago so i'll dig them out and have a look but i think i'll be keepin them.

thanks for the offer Rich dude, im hopin to hear from Jay tomorrow or so, so we'll see how he has got on.

thanks for the support lads.

fixed the damaged paint on the passenger front caliper today, as new wheels should be away in for refurb all bein well with Rick.

Phil.

Sat in the garage lookin very sorry update:

bump strips removed

ariel removed

ariel wire to headunit removed

plastic sheath for extendable ariel inside A-pillar removed - wot a bastard of a thing to do!

ignition barrel surround widened slightly for illuminated surround but still not a good fit, seems the lower part of the steering column shroud must have been different when deigned for illuminated ignition barrel!

New Wheels were left in to refurb on Saturday morning by Rick.

Phil.

dude, u rock my socks off.

let me know when suits u and we'll 4efe exhaust it up, gimme a ring or a text and i'll phone u back!

also, for future fte purposes, rick is workin on a second hand HKS Super Drager in Japan at the mo but i havnt heard if he won it or not!

chat soon man!

Phil.