• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They just fit in perfectly mate.

Much tidier looking you have to agree.

The things Si was on about are indicator units that have a silver reflective bit inside rather than the dull grey one of the uk spec clear indicators units.

You can get em from Toyota.

Joz

Crystal lights will update the front of your EP a treat :p

Looks like I waz right B):D

Looks awsome man, those lights have been around :pB)

Get some xenon style bulbs :p

I agree with the indicators though would set it right off B)

Good work

hey sorry i didnt see that post sam, how odd.

no man i dont have them in anymore, unfortunately they didnt work out, i now have an SR cluster in with blue leds and the TRD CF surround.

yeah she has changed a fair bit over the past few years. and she will continue to evolve, body work, wheels, and a new heart hopefully.

typical, theres someone in the house constantly for 2weeks waitin on the room bar, and the one day me and mark go out it arrives! and it was left lyin against my front door! damn DHL! fortunately a mate arrived who had a key as he was workin on the bathroom so he brought it in! retards at DHL!

me and mark will hopefully get it fitted tomorrow before i head off to work and for a fresh front tire!

anway, pics! with the duck-arse as jay calls it, and the catch can because it never got a photo. i know of a spare new cusco can but i like the colour of this wee one so i might keep it, stick it in with the FTE when the time comes!

DSC_0001-1.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

got outbidded on a ZEP or HRF rear spoiler, bastids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the search continues!

also, extra points to Riko if he can name the particular single that the metallica artwork to the right above the garage inc poster WITHOUT HUNTIN THE NET U FILTHY CHEATER!!!!!

Phil.

the reason u cant get it to fit is because IT DUNT FUCKING FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bolt hole is a good inch out!!! mark and I even cut the rear footwell carpet back to allow the bar to move backwards but then the centre section is stopped by the rear bench bulk head, and the bolt hole is about an INCH too far forward for the seat belt bolt hole.

useless. standin out in the pissin rain gettin soaked for no good reason!

i dunno wot the hell im gonna do with this thing. if NOONE can get them to fit tobs is gonna have to do somethin about it. shame Keith announced the ZEP replicas AFTER the your group buy was sorted.

if anyone figures this out please let me know!

Phil.

I did tell Toby that when I originally bought the Floorbrace, I needed longer Bolts made up....unfortunately I went straight through Slow_GT (who did the original Group Buy a couple of years back) and charged me an insubordinate amount of money....for a couple of bolts!!

And Phil....oh Phil!! Sorry to disappoint you....I don't know what it is!!! It looks like something that must be very recent though, as it looks nothing like their previous Artwork...so I'm presuming it's from the new album? Definitely not from their "Pre-Black Album" days, or post....:wacko: The one on the left is obviously "Some Kind of Monster" though, I know that much!

eeehhhh WRONG!!! its the artwork for No Leaf Clover, mu'hahahaha im a tallica NERD!!!

longer bolts wouldnt even solve this mate, the holes are just in the wrong bloody place!!!!

i really dont want to have to drill it! i dont see y i should have to! it should just fucking fit!!!!! i waited like 5months for this damn thing!!! i expected it to FIT straight away! the bar itself is spot on, the dimensions are PERFECTION, its just the holes are in the wrong spiggin place!

Phil.

No Leaf Clover!?!? Bah!!! That is like my favourite song EVER by Metallica!!! I have failed you as a fellow 'tallica fan, please forgive me :wacko:

And yeah, I misread it chap....strange the holes are out of whack! Is the bar actually fouling if you try push back any further? Mine was fine, I just had the aforementioned problem of needing longer bolts

See i knew i wasn't being stupid.

Will have to e-mail Toby and let him know. Although if we had to send them back i dont think he would accept mine, as it is stratched and marked quite badly from where we were trying to force it in.

really not happy with this brace at all! all those months of waitin, i expected a direct fit.

i dont see why i should have to drill new holes in a brand new brace to get the damn thing to fit!

fresh new Rainsport fitted yesterday, i have grip again!

and bought a CF effect Flamebeater for the car, need to choose a suitable mounting point now!

Phil.