Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

indeed spark dog indeed! this will be coupled with either a ZEP or HRF (more likely ZEP due to the rareity of HRF stuff) top spoiler, i aint fussy which as they are identical.

i am aware that perhaps the bumper may then require....something...depends wot it looks like to me with exhausts. we'll see.

this is a rough idea of the overall effect im aiming for, just mentally picture my rear sun strip and the carat lights not the zep light covers. I think its the sex!

Spoiler.jpg

Phil.

u read the WHOLE thing?? holy crap!!!!!!!!! your a legend!!!!!!! or u were VERY bored!!!!! thanks alot man, really appreciate that!!!

@Liam, mate, seriously, i used to HATE the duck tail spoilers, but the more i looked at them and how they changed the rear of the car, and the colour that mine would be in...i thought 'i must have one'!

Phil.

Thats gonna look awesome

@Liam, mate, seriously, i used to HATE the duck tail spoilers, but the more i looked at them and how they changed the rear of the car, and the colour that mine would be in...i thought 'i must have one'!

Same here mate, they're really growing on me and I might have to add one to my shopping list soon!!

Phil.

i remeber the days when you hated duck spoilers phil...

all i have to say is....

IN YOUR FACE PHIL!! HA!

he he, i knew we'd turn you. cant wait to see it fitted... there seemsto be a distinct lack of pics in the last few pages phil. sort it out! :p