Nanglebadgers work in progress

ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The armrest wasnt stolen...it was just a SLOW bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and damn is it cool! bracket looks like it has hardly been touched, there's a few scratches on the main box but considerin tha age of it its UBER!!!!! plus they look MUCH MUCH worse on camera so i aint gonna show them because u'll get a false impression!!!!!! ask ecks, its MINT!!!!

Again i must thank Ecks and his dad, the alcantara trim job is pure sex, when u compare it to the shambles that was the origninal material there really is no comparison!!! Thank u dude, im over the moon with it!!!!!!!

pics time!

DSC_0012-3.jpg

fitted (excuse the seat cover, im tryin to keep the drivers seat reasonably clean, it needs retrimmed as it is!) - my thanks as usual to mark who fitted it!

DSC_0016-2.jpg

@SiCaln and Scutch0...is this meant to come out???? because it wouldnt let the handbrake console fit through it as it was too narrow so we removed it!!! theres a bit of wiggle but NOONE is allowed to actually USE the armrest so i aint too fussed!!!!

DSC_0019-1.jpg

before the armrest there were several rules in the Nanglewagon:

1. No eating!

2. No drinking!

3. No vomiting!!

4. No sexual stains!!

5. DO NOT ADJUST THE VOLUME OF MY MUSIC!!!! if u dont like it get the chuff out and walk u sponging git!

NEW RULE! 6. NO USING THE ARMREST!!!! i will not have your filthy dirty festering clothes touching my alcantara!!!!!!!!

that is all!

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

awesome man, looks like that may even be a ep91 version is it blue/grey or black?

yea u are supposed to put that back after mate, i took off the console, then took off original bracket, then fitted new armrest one then put original back into the new bracket

i had to take off handbrake bracket then put back after i believe

DSC_0012-3.jpg

fitted (excuse the seat cover, im tryin to keep the drivers seat reasonably clean, it needs retrimmed as it is!) - my thanks as usual to mark who fitted it!

DSC_0016-2.jpg

@SiCaln and Scutch0...is this meant to come out???? because it wouldnt let the handbrake console fit through it as it was too narrow so we removed it!!! theres a bit of wiggle but NOONE is allowed to actually USE the armrest so i aint too fussed!!!!

DSC_0019-1.jpg

before the armrest there were several rules in the Nanglewagon:

1. No eating!

2. No drinking!

3. No vomiting!!

4. No sexual stains!!

5. DO NOT ADJUST THE VOLUME OF MY MUSIC!!!! if u dont like it get the chuff out and walk u sponging git!

NEW RULE! 6. NO USING THE ARMREST!!!! i will not have your filthy dirty festering clothes touching my alcantara!!!!!!!!

that is all!

Phil.

:ph34r::lol::):p

Think all my rules ahve been broken :p :P

Looks cool mate glad it turned up OK :D

thankings gents!!!!!!

well it aint rattling around so im gonna leave it be for now.....have to say tho, i just had to pop down the street there....and feck me its an awkward thing to have in the car!!!! makes changin gear and usin the handbrake a right pain!!!! i know it slides back and forwards but i dont wana slide it all the way back....i paid for it...i wana show it off!!!!!!

Phil.

several rules in the Nanglewagon:

1. No eating!

2. No drinking!

3. No vomiting!!

4. No sexual stains!!

that is all!

Phil.

Sounds like my rules :lol:

Albeit, there's no interior to stain, and the duvet & 2 pillows posing as a backseat give bad impressions for Rule no. 4 :ph34r:

Yesterday saw the fitment of a fresh NON LEAKING Uniroyal rainsport tire on my 5th speedline be fitted to the car so no more havin to top up the slow puncture, seems the seal had gone on the leaky one as we could hear air leakin from where the tire met the rim.

Also got some new bright white H3 bulbs for the fog lights so they now work again!! sealed up the spade connectors with silcone sealant too, hopefully that'll keep the rain out!

Also, we collected 2 more rolls of Autoleads Acoustic carpet and continued with the interior, we have trimmed the boot lip and also the interior boot lid panel, MUCH TIDIER, and hopefully get onto the front door cards later this week.

Phil.

its all about the alcantara :)

also, that little bracket goes inside the handbrake surround, not outside of it, its that bracket that the actual arm rest brackets bolt into that holds it solid, you just gotta squeeze it to get the surround over the top then it'll pop in, and you bolt everything else to it as appropriate. thats how it worked in my head when i trial fitted one before anyway, as mine already had that bracket in but the arm rest itself had been pilfered on the boat.