Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers Lewis man! maybe its not the pump...THE FUEL FILTER!!! thats wot i meant!! u see the two black cylinders behind the front strut?? one of them rests on the strut itself?? those! saw a car with them done at JAE and thought 'damn, thats attention to detail!'

Its not really worth doing it in my opinion as when you have a service and change the fuel filter you will have to paint the new one!!

Just my thoughts

Nath :lol:

yeah i wouldnt do the oil filter, no way, pointless. yeah i mean the fuel filter, the bit that gets in the way when u fit a front strut to an ep!

poppers from nath arrive, can now finally finish the passenger rear interior panel!

MOT on saturday, the panhard rod has been tightened up to fook but the noise comin from it is doin my fuckin head in!!!! its serious! it either needs new bushes if u can get them, or its bein sold to someone who has more patience than me for an RSR one!

Phil.

Cool man, put it in and let us know what you think! Keep an eye out for the 1st to 2nd gear change, theres like a delay or catch or somthing in the starlets i hear, i've experienced it myself but let me know what you find mate.

T

Mark and i will try to fit it on sunday, MOT is tomorrow.

TRD Short shifter arrived

RSR panhard rod - cheque sent

New cusco rear upper strut - paid for, awaiting delivery

Ultra Racing Room Bar - group buy

surprise part from Ecks - in transit from japland

Glanza S parts - some in room, also awaiting word from Jay

oil catch can and Rays wheel nuts sitting comfortably in my room!

Poppers to be fitted to passenger rear panel

Boot lid interior panel bein played with

boot lip to be played with

holy shat i actually have alot more goin on than i thought!!!!!!!!!! feck!

Phil.

havent noticed it, it still stops u from going into first gear if the revs are above a certain mount

the syncros in the gearbox itself stop you bumping 1st at high revs, it has nothing to do with the shifter.

and big T, the distance the cables move is the same, the throw is shorter. on quick shift kits the pivot is alot higher up the stick. it takes less movement on the top part to move the bottom part the same distance. its hard to explain on here, sorry, if you still need some help pm me or something.

^^^i know Liam man :):lol::)

might put the room bar away and have it as a xmas present from my folks, i need to pay the final installment of my ski holiday and i cant afford everything!

Oh, salied through MOT today, they didnt care about the mileage on the original cluster so she now reads less miles than last yr on their system!

there are no regulations on the size of the rear fog light, but it is meant to be E marked to say its a purpose made foglight which the wee unit from scutch0 isnt...so im either gonna find a small E marked one or just try and bluff the one from Scutch0.

Phil.