Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

he wasn't great the nite we saw him tbh, bit disappointed as Fogdog will agree.

cheers Nath dude, i'll pass on your comment to mark, he did an awesome job! we actually did this while i was off on the sick (still am) but dont tell my boss!! :unsure::wacko:

yesterday turned out to be a bit of a surprise parts buying day that i really wasnt expecting! all i can say is never have a group convo wit sicaln and scutch on msn as they will talk u into buyin things!!!!!

Phil.

:p :P i never said i would do it...i said YOU could do it if u get me a Red 99 V and u take the nanglewagon! u know u miss the n/a (lack of) power deep deep DEEP down!

and here below in exhibits A and B u can clearly see the sexualness that is the lesser-spotted TRD CF dial surround! please do not touch the exhibit, grease from human hands has been known to corrode its ultra-sexy appeal!

Exhibit A

DSC_00012.jpg

Exhibit B

DSC_00022.jpg

Phil.

your funny colored bit of plastic looks good phil!

ha ha ha :lol:

you know you love our convo's :p

FUNNY COLOURED PLASTIC??? Its your damn fault i bought te thing in the first place Richard Scutchings!!!! why i oughta!!!! :p :P :lol:

cheers alex dude! waitin on a few bits to arrive at home and in the local mod shop so that we can keep movin forward! mark hates me and my blurple car! :unsure::wacko:

Phil.

Bit late this, but...

:unsure::wacko: thrash metal all the way!!!

Fuck yes. Metal is where it's at.

Loving your install by the way, I need to get something sorted with mine, although nothing as big as that. I want to listen to Testament and Metallica properly dammit, not on some shitty standard speakers that are starting to give up. I'm afraid I might have (slightly) killed them.

The car is looking awesome dude, keep it up!

it IS real carbon richard! its a carbon fibre overlay on the original plastic, same as the other TRD CF panels i got off ecksjay! how rude! :p

:unsure::wacko: @ Si, top left lol u watch too much scrubs!!!! as do i lol!

cheers bluebear man! i recommend some decent components and 6x9s first and u'll be flyin! im a HOOJ metallica fan, been a fanclub member for the past 3 or 4 years now but have only seen them live 3times! :p:lol: Testament are OLD school evil! nice choice, i ont listen to them tho one of my good friends LOVES them and is always tryin to get me to listen to them! for some reason they supported Him or some other shite band over hear a few yrs back, my mate went to the gig, saw Testament...and left!! pure metal!! im a Preist/Maiden man through and through!!!

Still waitin for more carpet to arrive and some bulbs for the frot spots as well as the parts from Simon, and i wish Toby would rreply to either my PMs or my email or my text msg because its drivin me nuts!! I NEED A REAR STRUT AGAIN!!! the car handles like shit without one! cant go into corners anywhere near as quick! its poo!

Phil.

Sard oil cap arrived and fitted!

Toms rad cap arrived and fitted!

H3 xenon bulbs for the fogs arrived, to be fitted later.

new wiper blades...how exciting i know.

Carpet arrived and collected for door cards, to be fitted sometime.

New universal subframe collected for passenger side seat as current one has died, to be fitted sometime.

TRD short shift in the post, thank u Mc Chu!

and Toby has finally got back to me about the rear strut so thats bein arranged.

AND i have obtained the number of a local retrimer who may be able to take a look at the wear on my drivers seat!

Phil.