Nanglebadgers work in progress

dont worry bro i dont, mark may try to sort it or i may save for an RSR one and then sell it on, dont be offended if i do, u didnt design it therefore it aint your fault man!

Phil.

You liar you said you hate him and he smells like wee. And that he hasn't got as many posts as you have :p

Only kidding :p:p:(

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

mini update - TRD script decal fitted by me and mark on friday, looks good tho because the windscreen is factory tinted its not as pure white as the white on the exterior decals.

Rays wheelnuts arrived this mornin (thanks Mark [nightspirit])

I've also been in conference with Jaystar :unsure::p:lol::p no further comment as this time thankyou!

Phil.

dont get too excited Idrees man, no turbos goin on here! think along the lines of wot i bought off u! :):p

as for the wheel nuts...i was thinkin of keepin them for when i finally sell the konigs and can order the new wheels! also, not too sure wot the winter salt would do to that sexy adonised finish on them!!!

has to be said tho they are ridiculously light!!!

Phil.

I've said it before many many times and i think its fairly common knowledge....there are several people who are just as responsible if not more so for my car bein where it is now than me, Mark (my bro), SiCaln and Scutch are without doubt the most influential, with a select few also in there, Geo bein one of them and with numerous others providing priceless help over the yrs - Nath, Jim and Zara, Sparky Joz, Gerard, streetracer, Noel and hopefully very soon a certain mr Jaystar! and theres still others responsible for help at some oint in time or another!

my most grateful thanks to u all!!

bit of a random post but my overall plan for the car has been somewhat refined as of late so this juncture seemed as good a time as any to say thank you!

So...Thank You!

Phil.

:):pB)

slight update: This avo me and mark got happy with some spanners and sockets and removed the rear seats and rear seat belts and the associated guff that goes with them, and turned the sub round so i aint lookin at bare MDF in the rear view mirror lol.

we know roughly where we're headed from here so its just a case of gettin the necessary parts together.

no pics right now as the cam's battery is flat! B):(

Phil.

ok as promised pics of the small update, not very exciting but there are plans to make it nicer!

first, replaced TRD script, this time interior so no more hassle all bein well!

DSC_0209-1.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

stripped rear - please excuse the bare-naked-ugly MDF, i turned the sub round so i didnt see MDF in the mirror. the plan is to blatently rip off Bourkey's work and sink the sub and speakers into a carpeted floor in the coming future, which will then allow the removal of the parcel shelf and will beautifully accent any rear handling equipment that the future hopefull holds, i.e. a c-pillar bar and a sexy blue cage!

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

Jap meets Italian

DSC_0211.jpg

finally for this update, a mate of mine from work was bored and modified one of my 'Oh i do like to EP - YRV Beside the Seaside' shoot pics, may get one of them framed because i think they're cool as fook!

2.jpg

he printed this next one out on photo quality paper, its well bo i tell thee!

work.jpg

as for wots next - the wheel nuts are bein saved for the new wheels if i ever get the konigs sold, and i have been in communique with Jay again, plans are afoot with him! :p :P :p also need to get that floor done!

Phil.