Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No comment as I saw this install IN THE FLESH yesterday!!!! I also loved your car overall man and the zorst sounds much better that I thought ;)

ExtremeEp Kudos to you and Mark mate for your efforts dood, that is setting quite the freakin' standard.

Hopefully he can get time to work on HIS car now!! :p

Peace

Joz

he wasn't great the nite we saw him tbh, bit disappointed as Fogdog will agree.

cheers Nath dude, i'll pass on your comment to mark, he did an awesome job! we actually did this while i was off on the sick (still am) but dont tell my boss!! ;) :p

yesterday turned out to be a bit of a surprise parts buying day that i really wasnt expecting! all i can say is never have a group convo wit sicaln and scutch on msn as they will talk u into buyin things!!!!!

Phil.

in a word, true! u found me the part i was missing for the collection, so thanks dude! remember to keep eagle eyed for the other one! ;) :p

so now im waitin on a sexy part from America, some parts from Simon and also from Paul W...and my Transformers Season 2 Part 2 box set!

Phil.

:unsure::p ;) :p fine i'll make u an offer, u can have the nangleagon as she is, FULL TRD CF INTERIOR included...if u get me a RED 99 Glanza, and i dont just mean source me one, i mean pay for the damn thing and have it delivered to my door!

THEN and ONLY THEN can u have my car!

and u can sell the TTE splitter and make MILLIONS!! MILLIONS!!!!!!!

Phil.

:unsure: ;) i never said i would do it...i said YOU could do it if u get me a Red 99 V and u take the nanglewagon! u know u miss the n/a (lack of) power deep deep DEEP down!

and here below in exhibits A and B u can clearly see the sexualness that is the lesser-spotted TRD CF dial surround! please do not touch the exhibit, grease from human hands has been known to corrode its ultra-sexy appeal!

Exhibit A

DSC_00012.jpg

Exhibit B

DSC_00022.jpg

Phil.