Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well my bloody mechanic is on holiday so its Mark and Phil's DIY time. i need the car for my daily trip to the treatment room tomorrow mornin, so as soon as im back its either goin into the garage ontot the axle stands or its goin to Mark's gf's garage because she as a pit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stu mate, as soon as its off i'll get it shipped off dude, i will try my VERY UTMOST to get it shipped tomorrow and will try to send it next day delivery. Marks at uni all day today or we'd have done it today for u and my wound is in no state to let me attempt this mysef sorry, damn old surgery!

Phil.

To be honest mate, you're better off doing it in your Bro's girlfriend pit as you need to tighten up the rod with the car sat back down on it suspension

Nath :)

maybe thats wots been wrong with the whiteline one, my mechanic was just horsin up the bolts on the lift and that was all.

so we fit it and just tighten up the bolts as tight as we can then dude yeah?

Phil.

I didn't mean the locking nuts on the rod. You need to do these off the car intially. As I said you need to adjust it to the same length as the Whiteline one.

What I was meaning was mean was the tightening of the bolts that hold the panhard in place on the car!! These ideally need to be done with the car sat down on its suspension.

But the panhard rod may need re-adjusting on the car when its on, you have to measure each side and make sure they match

Cluster dimmer switch sourced!

Phil.

Nice one mate, you'll find a T shaped connector with two wires (white and white/black) coming out. This connector is plugged into a blanking connector that simply loops back on itself. This connector is taped to the loom behind the drivers dash panel. You got all three parts of the dimmer right, the dimmer itself, the locking ring and the knob. Pop out the little gray plastic clip and it slips into the hole left behind :) I'm sure you could have worked all this out for yourself but thought it maight save you a few seconds.

Loopback connector

DSC00443.jpg

stuff of legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, Nath has one he's gonna send me sometime (hopefully soon) because he loves me (and im payin for it :):lol: ) so SCORE!

many thanks for your help there chris man, if i get stuck with it i'll catch u on MSN!

Part from ecksjay is paid for and hopefully being shipped tomorrow!

Phil.