Nanglebadgers work in progress

no no theres no brackets outside the consol, just the big massive surround of the arm rest itself.

right, just checked the boot lid interior panel, glue has held on one side but not the other, so we might try to spray mount in a few days.

heres how the boot lip looks finished off tho. no more nasty scratched paint!

bootlip.jpg

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

With all this talk of saxos on UKSC at the mo i cant help but add my own 2p to the pot!!!!

my mate who does my paintin liked the colour of my car so much that he has repsrayed his saxo in the EXACT same Toyota paint colour (i.e. 8L5) and it is pure lushness.

here's 2pics from my phone from a few weeks back of the 2cars beside eachother...i LOVE it!

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

its pure uberness!!!!

not an update but worth a post!

Phil.

But now you have to think, what happens if someone mistakes your Naglewagon for a saxo... or the other way round? :( Only jesting mate, it looks good, but i think you should claim some money for copyright or somthing <_<

I'm guessing your next mod will be the CF cooling panel eh Phil?

Looks very similar to the normal saxo blue colour <_<

Tastefully modded?? It has TSW's :D

Ooops my winter wheels might be TSW's :( :(

Nah it does look good apart from the wheels but I havent got a clue what wheels would work on a saxo and personally dont care!!!

bah humbug! i think its cool! its the only saxo I&#39;ve ever really visually liked!!!

the colour is THE SEX...tho i might be biased...ever so slightly lol!!!

right! fine! u dont think its the same colour! then me and the owner will just have to do a wee photay shoot wont we to PROVE it!! B):p more Toyota Blurple-ness than u can shake a stick at!

Phil.

no no theres no brackets outside the consol, just the big massive surround of the arm rest itself.

right, just checked the boot lid interior panel, glue has held on one side but not the other, so we might try to spray mount in a few days.

heres how the boot lip looks finished off tho. no more nasty scratched paint!

bootlip.jpg

Phil.

Well its alight B)

:pB)

Just one comment though, you're gonna have to get yourself some protection for that Sub before JAE when it gets filled full of stuff!!