• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They look proper sik

Really like the idea of having 4 spokes on the front n 5 on the back

but beiong the same wheels as poose to having odd looking different wheels

How much it set u back to get them resprayed professionally?

JAY! i phone u NOW!

Thanks Jag man, metal welding and powdercoat refurb cost £170! Rick has a guy!

@Danny, they will be refurbed and painted and used as my winter wheels sorry man, no way im parting with them. theres a set for sale in the for sale section tho i think!

Phil.

Oh my god.............. :angry:

Those look amazing Phil, simply amazing :)

They'll look awesome on your car when all is done ;)

(@ Danny, just wait till JAG is out then swap your wheels with his speedlines :()

They are awesome wheels Phil, congrats dude.

Looks like they did an awesome job on the refurb aswell, its always scary leaving you precious wheels with someone just in case they screw them up.

What tyres are you getting for them dude??

Glad to see that things are looking up for you mate, after all the trouble you have had recently

oh my God rick.....they look 100times better in those pics!!!! i was thinkin from the phone pics 'hmmmm bit silvery, not anthracite' BUT I WAS WRONG!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are LUSH!!! damn i cant wait for these babies!!!!! those are SILLY nice!!! im astounded, i never thought they would look THAT awesome!!!!!

@Liam, i dont know man, i know NOTHING about tires! got any recommendations??

Phil.

Oh my god.............. :angry:

(@ Danny, just wait till JAG is out then swap your wheels with his speedlines ;) )

HELL NO! :)

:(

Of i find a nice ironing board there its urs providing my bro doent want it altho if he does u might have to swap your rear spoiler for it

But have to wait n see

Right Phil, if they are 14's i would recommend 195/45/14 they are quite a strange size though and you might struggle to get hold of tyres in that size.

Toyo do the Proxes T1-R and the T1-S in that size and they are uber grippy tyres, i've heard they can be a bit dodgy in the wet though.

Uniroyal do the Rainsport 2 and Rainsport 1 (you already have the Rainsport 1 on now i believe)

Yokohama do the A539 aswell which are also uber grippy. My bro runs them on his Civic and he says they do grip well.

I would recommend the Goodyear Eagle F1 GSD3 as they are like the best tyres ever, but i don't think they are avalible in that size. So out of what i have given you i woukd say either the Yokohama A539 or either one of the Toyos.

Hope i could be of help mate.