Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks gents, really sucks havin no home internet.

Joz man im keepin ok thanks dude, still need to find time to get the car back down to CH Motorsports sometime soon tho, problem is i start a new job on monday and i need the car to get to work, but i'll maybe get on the seicento for a week and have cyrill fix the front end in a selected week.

the delay on the wheels is really frustratin me, i keep racin home from work to see if i have missed parcelforce and they've left a note to say they've called but so far nothin, u'd think i lived in alaska its takin that long for delivery.

but as usual i keep busy with the minor details, im gettin some doorcards off luke soon to redo these speaker pods, and alan d has some sexy ideas up his sleaves for me and him. i think the next thing to redo is refit the front fogs,maybe do that before cyrill gets the car again but it all needs sorted asap as i cant run with no front number plate for ever!

im also talkin carol into buyin me turbo parts for crimbo lol!!!!

the horns sound much better thanks bro, think i can remove the stock one now. also, i need to phone u next week about me bein in london so we can meet for lunch.

Phil.

thank u gentlemen, that means alot. simon i hope to see u and rick on monday all being well!

update: on sunday weejohn kindly had me back to his house to wire in the illuminated ignition barrell, its well smart so im very happy with that!

on the otherhand, 90seconds after leaving his house i was booked by some arsewipe quota-meeting cop twat for not having a front number plate even tho i had it in the window, dickhead! so i have now fitted the moped plate to the passenger side of the front bumper, it doesnt look as bad as i feared it would!

the wheels should be here any day now hopefully, they have been collected from the depot!

interior bootlid panel and brake light surround is all capreted and fully reassembled now so thats much neater looking. i got some nice hammerite hammered red for the carriers so hopefully i can get those done again soon!

Phil.

stanstead at about 9.30am dude. we'll make our way to our hostel and dump our bags, then we'll try to make our way to somewhere handy for u and rick if your not both WAY out of the way. the gig is at the O2 arena mate so we dont really wana be too far from there so your guidance will be required.

Phil.

well the wheels have finally arrived, they got here on friday, but the bad news is that parcel force have damaged them. one of the front ones will have to go to be repainted before i can fit tires to it, so i'll hopefully take it somewhere in lisburn sometime over the next few weeks, other than that they are gorgeous!!! my thankings to rick for them.

also received some TC decals from rick, so those are on the back windscreen and are well class! cheers dude, i'll hopefully see u tomorrow, dont forget valve caps and ALPs!

have also collected some doorcards off Luke so mark and i can set up re-donin these speaker pods.

Phil.

well the wheels have finally arrived, they got here on friday, but the bad news is that parcel force have damaged them. one of the front ones will have to go to be repainted before i can fit tires to it, so i'll hopefully take it somewhere in lisburn sometime over the next few weeks, other than that they are gorgeous!!! my thankings to rick for them.

also received some TC decals from rick, so those are on the back windscreen and are well class! cheers dude, i'll hopefully see u tomorrow, dont forget valve caps and ALPs!

have also collected some doorcards off Luke so mark and i can set up re-donin these speaker pods.

Phil.

Good you've got your wheels dude, but not good about the damage :p

You claiming back you're incurred costs from Parcel Force?

Plus, take a loom at my post its updated because we've finally got broadband again!!

Nath ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

yea the damage is a total wanker like! hopefully we'll get it sorted tho.

on the plus side, the new door cards are trimmed in some nice dark grey Connects 2 carpet and are almost ready for fitting so hopefully mark and i will get that done asap, its also MOT time which means the your room bar will have to come out for a day or two, and its also my birthday soon and we all know wot that means dont we gang??? PARTS!!!! Mark's gonna get me some your fender braces hopefully, so i'll have those ready to take when the car goes back to get the front end redone at Joz's guy who knows how to fit the braces already! score!

also, took the car to Powerflow 2weeks ago and had them fix the exhaust so it no longer rattles, it sits better in the bumper and doesnt budge at all! score!

we're getting there slowly eh folks.

i'm gonna test uploading some new pics to photobucket using this dongle thing we got, and if it works i'll have a whole host of fresh pics with all the new unseen mods in store for u all!

much love,

Phil.