Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Top work Jay, it looks rather smart with that Cam cover if i'm truely honest!

Phil's Team Clean status isn't working on this engine yet. Get some heat proof engine paint and rub the exterior of the block and the head down and paint it with that, makes so much of a difference its unbelievable!

But its Philip, he is all about the sexual touches and peace of mind. A car is a mean of function, yet still people make them fascinating B)

Come on Philius, get in there with the paint and get her looking all sexyness :p

hahaha good one

and i see what jay is saying hes a builder not a decorator if you get what i mean

he does the fitting phil can do the colour coding

well personally i think youve done a great job jay black is soooo stealthy lol and that cam cover needed that paint looks much better

come on phil get ya ass on here and see your update lol

roflcopters!!!!!!!

that rocker cover and exhaust mani is f**kin OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there's a pool of bodily fluids under my chair!!!!!! fear not Jay, that wont be coming off anytime soon! you've got the TC spirit in you really, u just dont apply it to your own engines!!! lol!

the block aint gettin any cleaner, trust me, I've tried....twice! i contemplated painting it, but if i started that crap we'd NEVER get it in!!!!

one question....where are the magnecor leads and NGK plugs from the n/a?? PLEASE dont say luke swiped them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!! because if he did he's f'ing bringing them back!

also....i need a new dizzy and rotor arm?? nerts! should i call at an autofactors tomorrow on my way down?

Phil.

no no no, not the leads....my spark plugs that were in the n/a, they were NGK Iridiums....PLEASE...for the love of all thats Holy, end the suspense, do i need new ones or did u save them???? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

look here Mr Star77...stop panicking me!!!! i WILL come down there tonight! i can assure you i WOULD do it!!!!

you've swapped all my wheels over havnt you???

Phil.

ok, I've text luke to see if i can collect them tomorrow on my way to you mate.

WOW!!!! its in!!! happy f'in days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watch those chains on your fresh paint tho mate!!!!!!! dont ruin your great work!!!!!

i'm still coming down tomorrow whether u need me or not lol!!!!! I've got all these parts still to bring down!!!! i plan to be there in the morning....give or take.

Phil.

nah its bent, no biggy lol.

@Jay - are the NGK plugs for the FTE a different heat range to the FE ones??? what i mean is, will my n/a ones actually be of any use or would i need new ones for the FTE anyway? if they're no good no sense driving to Bangor to get them on my way to you.

Phil.