Nanglebadgers work in progress

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Grins uncontrollably*

WICKEDWICKEDWICKEDWICKED!!!! :) Its under way :)

Top work lads, you don't work slow!

Those BBS alloys look strangely attractive on the car!

he speaks the truth! the bbs rim are a must :thumbsup:

You have been busy Jay.

Good to see this is well under way.

The BBS alloys look great, I want them lol.

Phil made it home, barely, he nearly asked me to pull over a few times, all he did was sleep, funny to watch him keep falling off the door, was trying to lean on the trim :thumbsup:

Mark

holy farking shit!!!! is that my car??? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNK me sideways!!!!'

sittin infront of the screen seein this is all very surreal! its like....its not mine, i'm reading a thread of some other lukcy git's conversion!!! hott-diggiddy-dogg i'm excited!

cant thank you enough Jay sir, and that cleaning work, mate i wasnt expecting that at all!!! thats outstanding!!!!

and the BBS wheels......very interesting to say the least!!!!

i was on here around lunch time, then went and cleaned our garage for around 8hrs, and i come back to the single most important updates EVER!

thanks for all the support lads, its very much appreciated! next time i'm down at Jay's i WILL get my hands dirtier i promise - my intentions were good at the start of the nite until we got delayed, then the beer started distracting me and Jay's Mrs is an absolute LEGEND of a woman, man we talked about some AWESOME retro cartoons!!! she gets 10 out of 10 from me!

also, catch can and oil breather turned up in my garage - winner. and now that i have cleared our work bench so that it can actually be used to WORK on, i have sited the HKS backbox on it and tomorrow i'm gonna clean the SHIT out of that sexy bitch of a can! you'll be able to do your hair in it! K&N has also been ROYALLY cleaned! like a new filter!

Phil.

P.S. i can only apologise to Jay's mum for throwing up in her toilet...and the toilet in the garage, and also to mark for sleepin in his GT...i'm a giant fairy boy!

vaguely yes! i was standing in your garage yesterday morning thinking to myself..."where the hell is my bumper, has some fucker stolen my TTE splitter!?!?!" hahahaha

i cant believe i couldnt remember you headin to bed...when actually i had gone downstairs with you to use the loo only to be scared half to death by Lib walking out of the kitchen!! i FORGOT that until she jogged my memory!! good lord, there must have been something in that pasty supper, either that or Miller SERIOUSLY doesnt agree with me!

on a positive, non-vomit-inducing note - UKSC is NOT ready for StarBadger77, quite simply, the greatest guitar duo EVAR!! had i NOT been plastered it would have been even better and my noodling soloing rubbish may ACTUALLY have been coherent!!!! not to worry, next time we'll rock the Costa til the boats sink in the harbour! UKSC aint ready! TGTT aint ready! Portavogie aint ready, Ulster aint ready.....THE WORLD AINT READY!!! X-Factor here we come!!!!! Twin-guitar aural pleasure!

Phil.

having spoken with Mr Star77 today I can update that next on the "To Do" list is sorting the fuel pump and removing the N/a exhaust to hang the HKS boyo.

All being well i'll be heading to the Costa on Saturday morning for a good day of FTE excitement.

Gave the HKS back box a decent scrub with Autosol today, for £100 i can not fault it at all! Mark then decided that the rust on the pipe section offended his presence here on Earth and set about expelling said rust from our garage! a thick wire brush and a hammer later and it was hung outside and treated to some VHT paint and some Plasticoat RustNot to try to preserve her for a few years yet, no sense letting her crumble to dust just because she was a bargain! (before anyone gets confused, i will say again, the PIPE section on the back of the box got a protective coating, NOT the backbox itself!).

Phil.

membership T-Shirt and coffee mug en route from SiCaln's depot now sir!!!

final coat of paint for pipe tomorrow and thats ready to ship back down to the Costa!

seriously looking forward to the installation - because thats when we get to add all the sexy bits like catch can and FMIC etc etc!!!! hehehehehehe!

glad to know you're enjoying this as much as me mate, i was concerned about it seeming like a bit of a chore or a job for you!!! glad thats not the case man!

Phil.

whoah 54 pages and I've never been on it just taken me fookin hours to read all this lol

phil youve come a long way and its getting better and better by the day

love the colour of this beast and the conversion is going awesome by the looks of it

look forward to updates dude

cant beleive you are going fte phil, good move! Hope everything all goes to plan for you.

Gaz will be doing mine hopefully mid next year and im excited already hehe.

Jay if you have any lil problems which i should look out for when i do my conversion pm me pretty please.

Will be looking forward to the updates guys.

chanelle x

wow! another UBERtastic update! you put in some serious work Jay man! you've no idea how nervous i get about people climbing in the back of my car around the braces and carpets and speakers and harnesses....it would keep me awake at nite lol!

as for the boost gauge, i'll have a look on saturday sure man, altho I've been on the look out for a new Apexi one same as the one u have there, Bildo has one too, they light up soooooooooo nice lol!!!! the tacho could always come out or get moved......meh, we'll ponder it on saturday. we'd need a mount for the blitz one....but if it lights up like the other ones....then..........damn i cant wait for saturday!

once again, thanks for all the supports lady and gents! very much appreciated. i'm ITCHING to get the car back, the runs in and out of work and to the Mrs's will become a LOT more interesting lol!!!!

Phil.