Nanglebadgers work in progress

YES! i was hoping u would mention the FMIC...i REALLY wana get that on if possible!!! i'm so impatient! i can always drive the auto back for you if we go get your mk1.

NO chips in your paint! i forbid it!

i didnt think you planned for me to stay tomorrow anyways man lol! up to you.

also....the spark plugs, are they interchangeable or not??? if not no point in me goin to see Luke. and do u want me to go to an autofactors and get a dizzy cap and rotor arm en route?

Phil.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

was my pleasure to help bring the mk1 home dude! terrifying, but my pleasure! its nice to be able to help you out with something for a change as you're always helpin me out!

bloody engine mounts took hours to get sorted! stupid TRD!

hopefully wont be long now, i wana get her home to use on the daily commute asap lol!

Phil.

thnks lads, all credit goes to jay tho, my assistance came in the form of pumping the clutch pedals and handing down spanners and working the engine crane! he's the brains behind this operation!

si - theres a big field infront of my house, im sure u could pitch a tent there lol! or on the beach infront of Jay's house!!! lol!

Phil.

what is heeeeeeeeeeeeeee doin fidgeting at my car!!!! I DONT TRUST THAT MAN!!! he costs me money!!!!!!

awesome news dude, i trust u found the K&N panel filter amongst the boxes and boxes of parts lol!!!!

good old ted to the rescue!!!! top lad!!!!

i can NOT wait to see the FMIC on there!!! hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Phil.

wow! thanks for the kind words Ryan dude!

the two horns - those apha horns usually come as a pair i believe, Jay has two (one fitted and one in the boot) on the Mk1, and Geo has a couple of red ones too i believe. SiCaln may have some too. i just think they come as a pair is all.

Phil.

you are not to be trusted Philip!!! u could have fitted something to my car that i would like and not want to take back off and i'd end up spending even more!!! sneaky sneaky character!!!!!!! lol.

also, Phil, do u make use of msn good sir?? if so, addddddddddd me, nanglebadger@hotmail.com.

Phil.

you are not to be trusted Philip!!! you could have fitted something to my car that i would like and not want to take back off and i'd end up spending even more!!! sneaky sneaky character!!!!!!! lol.

also, Phil, do you make use of msn good sir?? if so, addddddddddd me, nanglebadger@hotmail.com.

Phil.

haha, im sure something could be arranged.

Phil