Jae Uksc Activities..

Right chaps, been thinking about this when I have some time to think... I need to make a list of what I'm bringing...

So what are we going to do in the range of club activity?

It was mentioned before that a fancy dress night is a good idea, so we should do that?! Would be ace methinks!

Blatantly bbq as Robs going, and deffo need to have some music and alcohol.. but otherwise, what activities are we doing as a club?

Lets get a list, and lets prepare :)

I need helps :thumbsup:

Ive never been before:(

I woud like to bring meat etc for a bbq but i can only see my cool-box (note: not really a COOL box, pretty ghey actually) only cooling for a day. are there any meat/drink cooling services available?

Warm beer=fail

oh and do we just pitch up a tent next to the stand?

Mitch

I need helps :ph34r:

I woud like to bring meat etc for a bbq but i can only see my cool-box (note: not really a COOL box, pretty ghey actually) only cooling for a day. are there any meat/drink cooling services available?

Warm beer=fail

Mitch

I'm the same, fryup on Friday/Saturday morning would be just lush

I need helps :(

Warm beer=fail

Mitch

What we did last year was 2 cool boxes with ice packs in. 1 for food which is occasionally opened and 1 for beer which obviously isn't closed much lol although our food one works off 12v or 240v fan assisted with ice packs in.

If you saw what we took in my gt with 3 adults child and all luggage 6 man tent tables cooking facilities etc you would be amazed :( this year we just have 2 adults and 1 child as well as all cooking stuff, beer, tent sleeping stuff, kids toys, food, clothes, bedding, tables & chairs you name it everything inc gazebo is coming! in 1 car because can't be arsed paying fuel in both starlets...Oh and hopefully a windbreak lol. my god now I've listed some of it I'm getting worried! (good job I don't run with a spare wheel :ph34r: ).

We had a fry up every morning and a proper dinner on day of arrival last year lol...