• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am going to the next one for sure, should be good.

for tunes, its just a suggestion. why dont we have a list started up where people can put there fav songs on. then we can make a few disks with them all on and everyones happy. will be one hell of a random mix.

Spuddy mate there will be no 'ifs' about it...i plan to be there!!! and theres no such thing as too early to chat when it comes to JAE!!! add me to msn mate sure and we can chat anytime!! your MORE than welcome to convoy with me mate thats AWESOME, i'll be on the Overnight Larne to Fleetwood boat most likely, and then trundlin down the road to Peterborough as theres NO WAY im gonna be there so early next yr!! I've never been so bored (and BURNT) in my whole life!!!!!!! i plan on takin about 10 coffee stops!!!!! Just remember tho...my n/a aint as quick as your GTT...so if u pass me...WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Graeme....theres no question mate, i think we DEFO need a bigger pitch (and DEFO some bloody power points) for this yr!!! get emailin the girl ASAP to get our foot in the door!!! See if we could get where TOC or the Supra club were last yr, around there, or the top MR2 club beside TOC, id be so happy i may SEX WEE!!! How awesome would it be to steal TOCs spot ffrom last yr!!!!! its a great spot!!!! right beside the CLEAN toilets too!!!

right screw it, lets get plannin!!! Geo can we have a JAE 07 section please!!!!!!!

Phil.

Lol no no no...my Garmin knows the way, i aint got a feckin clue :p:p:p:p

"At roundabout take 2nd exit"...YES SAT NAV LADY!!! WILL DO!!!!!

Wot baffled me was when she said "at roundabout take 3rd exit and arrive at destination"!!! Not only was it 9am but all i could see was a bloddy metal fence!!!! i was like WOT THE HELL U STUPID BITCH...but she was right :p ;)

Phil.