Another cracking, year great turn out on sunday of 23 cars!

Great to see Geo, Rick and some other old favourites, but gotta give credit to Phil and his bro who came all the way over form Ireland for the show, first to get there and last to leave - die hards!

Got a few pics here, not got any of our stand tho, days seemed to fly by and the time had gone before i knew it.

DSC01018.jpg

DSC01010.jpg

My mate Christian had a thing for Supra's!

DSC01011.jpg

DSC01012.jpg

DSC01019.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

Few RX7's and an RX8

DSC01041.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01020.jpg

Few Scoob's, cant help 1st one looks like a Rover 25 with that mesh lol

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

DSC01029.jpg

Some sexy Silvia's

DSC01047.jpg

DSC01022.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

One of Pranger's

DSC01033.jpg

And some random ones

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01046.jpg

DSC01045.jpg

DSC01044.jpg

Here's Christian pointing out where exactly Sumo Power's 350Z is:

DSC01038.jpg

and seeing as you aked so nicely here's two of mine!

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was an absolutely awesome two days (for me!).

it was great to meet everyone properly and i loved every minute of being able to chat to you all.

heres my pics.

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00189.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

spotted someone! ;)

DSC00192.jpg

and someone else!

DSC00195.jpg

DSC00193.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

then, the looming cloud on saturday!!

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

mine and geo's poor attemp at a canopy to keep the rain out!!

DSC00204.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

DSC00232.jpg

the uksc stand.

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00207.jpg

DSC00208.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00212.jpg

DSC00213.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00224.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

DSC00225.jpg

Rich.

yea guys it was good craic and i thoroughly enjoyed myself,

yea rich, that rain was a bit of a comedown lol

Si some of the talk flowing out your mouth had me in stitches man ;)

Hi guys B)

Cheers for lettin me on the stand on the sunday, would of gone on from friday but i felt harsh on my mates and didnt want to blow them off for the friday and saturday.

Thanks to Enzo for flagging me down in the middle of the night whilst i was lookin for the showers too :D Very nice to meet some of you guys :D

That rain on saturday was mental! Thankfully my tent survived it B) Will post my pictures up later (there aint many and they're off me phone)

The stand looked great so well done to everyone who's organised it, top work ;) Sorry for not getting round and saying hi to more people, im quite shy, sorry :D

:D

P.S this link will explain why i didn't have any pipes hooked upto my fmic :D

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/viewthread.ph...2635&page=6

I dont want people thinking im trying to make it look like i have a fake one or anything ;)

yea it was sound meeting up with yourself mate, was good putting faces to names ;)

@ graeme,

aye totaly bro, so much stuff went on,its hard to convey into these threds

• 3 weeks later...

Hey peeps i'd like to say thanks again for lettin me on the stand to, it was great to see more lovely shinning examples of starlets. & and again a huge thanks to Geo for help & advice on future mods, heres to many more meetings i hpoe... Rock on lol!!

• 2 weeks later...

Lads those photos look bloody crazy... Yee def have to let me know when its on next year... I'd love to come over + make a weekend of it... Class.

Der never seems to be anything like that In the South of Ireland... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Was talkin to a few other guys from UKSC NI like Starlet_SR (luke) and we are defo up for JAE next year mate.

Would we be welcome heading up with you and your party Phil? :D That would be excellent :lol:

Hope more people head up like WhiteStarlet (gerard) and MartinJKent...

Peace Out

Joz

Dont see why not Joz. I tried to get Nordonian and Bilal and Noel to go last yr but unfortunately the price is rather scarey...about £360 for the boat to fleetwood, budget £60 or so for fuel as well... its not a cheap weekend for us NI guys but it is worth it. The alternative route is into stranrear which is cheaper boat but then u gotta account for another four hrs worth of fuel.

Phil.

Thats awesome mate! :D

Im sure you know whats the best way to go about it.

So the route you travelled there by last year was dead on in terms of dictance and budget?

Or would you take a different route this time?

Peace Out

Joz

For me man that was just the most straight forward route, tho it was more expnsive as i did two overnight boats. I got the overnight boat on a thursday night, which got us into fleetwood at 6.30am and its a straight forward 200mile drive from there, about 3 hrs deaad on and that was MOSTLY obeyin the speedlimits...The only thing id do different is actually have some rest stops on the way there next time, a couple of 1hr coffee stops in the services, theres that much bloody time that if someone wanted to go visit somewhere in particular that'd be NO sweat either, or else head into peterborough for the afternoon diner, and then head round to the grounds after diner as I've never had such a long day in my life lol. OR head to the grounds, pitch up and get some shut eye would also be a good bloody plan. I really depends on wot time other people such as Geo or whoever are arrivin.

Next yr we MUST be better organised, a marquee and a banner on a metal stand like the lexus boys beside us had.

Phil.

Sounds great Phil!

Will have to keep a note of everything you said!

Most of us are bad long distance drivers so the rest stops sound spot on.

Journey doesnt sound too bad now! :D

Now just have to make it up to Larne! :lol:

Talk more soon :lol:

Peace Out

Joz

No worries dude, yeah it is a bit of a drive but i have to say i enojoyed it, even tho it was just 5thGear the whole way, it was the first real long drive that I've done where i was driving. Thats how i'll be doin it again well, any questions just shoot, u know where to find me.

Phil.