Nanglebadger @ JAE 2006

Exactly 415.1miles from leavin on thursday to arrivin home today, but where the hell do i start?? ;) We arrived at JAE at 9.15am on Friday mornin, holy shit im bright pink with sunburn!!!! Long day waitin til 8.45pm for G and streetrecer to arrive but wot a weekend!

I have now met Geo (and his mate Mick), Graeme and his lovley Mrs who hooked me up with some factor 30 God bless her, VTRick and Si's nutty mates, Dragon 78, Nath, Scutch, Prangers, Toymota and her fella, Starletboy, Jim and Zara, and got hugs from Simon and Shelly!!! :D:D

I would just like to add special thanks to Geo (the driftin maniac!!!!) for organising an awesome weekend, its all thanks to your hard work with the club mate and especially for lettin me drive his car whilst he kept sayin 'boost it! boost it!', friggin outstandin, i cant express my gratitude mate; to SiCaln for takin me and my bro (and special passenger Shelly) out for a spin in his Glanza...all i can say is holy crap i want one!! Thank u Simon; and also to Dragon 78, he knows why!!! Thank u dude! :D

Thanks for the special mention in the other 2 threads guys but it was honestly our pleasure, we both had a friggin awesome time and as Graeme has already said, next yr we'll be more organised and it will be HUGE!!! We'll show TOC how its done PROPERLY next yr! :D ;) We were indeed the last ones to leave, it got real depressin watchin all the cars peel out so we just headed on and had a few extra coffee stops up the road! Got back home at 11.05 this morning.

As has been said before theres no way of expressin the weekend in these threads so i'll just let the pics do it for me!

sound as phil,what a mission !!!

was still in lala land when i got your text this morning amego ;)

im glad you and your bro had such a good wknd

bigger and better things planned for 2007 roll on :D

At the harbour on thurs evenin

DSCN0194.jpg

Where the hell is everyone??

DSCN0195.jpg

DSCN0196.jpg

Saturday

DSCN0198.jpg

DSCN0201.jpg

DSCN0207.jpg

DSCN0204.jpg

Cheeky's, never actually met her :D

DSCN0251.jpg

Sunday

DSCN0224.jpg

DSCN0225.jpg

DSCN0226.jpg

DSCN0227.jpg

DSCN0228.jpg

I think i know this car?!?!?! ;) :D

DSCN0230.jpg

DSCN0234.jpg

Spot the members competition!! :D

DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0244.jpg

DSCN0247.jpg

Poser!!!!!! :D

DSCN0241.jpg

When Project Extreme EP met the Shelly Star!

DSCN0260.jpg

DSCN0261.jpg

DSCN0262.jpg

DSCN0263.jpg

DSCN0265.jpg

Peek-a-boo I see you!

DSCN0266.jpg

Those are just some of the UKSC stand pics to TRY to give an idea of how well it went, i hope to see u all again soon! Always remember, NI is not far away!

Phil.

I feel that i should also make special mention of one other person in this thread...a MASSIVE thank-you to my navigator, travelling companion, supplier of coffee throughout the weekend and the guy who helped me clean my car FOUR times between arriving on friday and leaving on sunday, not to mention the lengths he went to preparing the car on the wednesday and thursday before we left...to my brother Mark i say thank you mate! Next year we'll take the Seicento too, who cares if its Italian! ;) Cheers dude!

Phil.

was good meetin you mate on the friday afternoon even though you did scare the hell out of me shoutin my name as i was snoopin round your car.

even zara was shocked you new her name lol

Jim

;) :D Sorry about that Jim, just saw you walkin over and had to say hi to you both!

Its sound mate rather people came said hi that way you actually get to know everyone,

i would of said hi to cheekyGIRL but i thought i was seen a ghost could of sworn she was still in australia lol

Jim

yea what a great weekend man, glad u were there n my mates were quite nutty exceot for the placidity of Christian, couldnt believe me n him went for a car wash for an hour n a half sunday morning n car tally went form 9 to 23 even if we did lose our front stage spot!!! sweet as, roll on next year

Cheers Streetracer mate that means alot dude! It was great to get to know u a bit better over the weekend mate, your company was awesome thank you. And as we discussed man, next yr we'll be well sorted for sure, marquee decks, bbq, projector etc etc and a kickass sign/banner/flag pole to tell everyone who we are!!! Thanks again!

Phil.

hey guys was a great day really enjoyed it and good to meet you phil mate even though it was a bit late never spoke to you though G would have like too but maybe nxt year and also a big thank you for letting my mate with his corolla park up with us was much appreciated!!!!! and as usual good to c you again shell and si!!!

Awww iam so loved by Phil ;) Bless, yeah was good to see you, spotted you when i noticed a guy walking towards me with shades ;)

Your car was so clean it made my car look bad lol. But iam glad you enjoyed the weekend with most of the crew that were there for the whole weekend.

Don't believe G told glanzamatt to get back to his space when he just put his car near mine to wash his car lol, shocking but hey :D

:D LOL@ Shelly, wasnt sure if you'd know me straight away or not but we did promise to speak to eachother in person and forget all that shyness rubbish so just dandered over for a chat...and a hug!!! ;) :D ;)

@Cheekyangel, course i took a pic of your motor, looks pretty cool in the flesh plus we have the same seats lol! Congrats on your engagement!

Phil.

• 1 month later...