JAE show and afterthoughts

LOL

I'm now a Welsh Nigerian Iraqi Lithuanian! Win!

Had such a laugh last night, TC FTW Y0! You love my Welshness boyos! ;)

I got it recovered home just incase, I took it down to Tescos yesterday and you could hear it knocking in any gear, anything over first you could hear the metal to metal hitting inside the box, and when I put it into 3rd, it whined like hell, wouldnt have lasted 5 mins on the motorway. I was lucky to get there with it, almost lost 5th just outside Birmingham on the way up. Didnt fancy it seizing and locking up the front on the motorway home.

Just gotta source a box now, so thats all it'll cost, me and my dad will do the work :)

Dude you are the tits lmao...piss head

Nice to meet you..

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mate tasty steaks lolz we need a steak off at the TC weekender!!! nom nom nom!!! we nee to book together next year to avoid stumbling amongst the hondas & their tent ropes....oh and as far away from the edinburgh lot as poss, civic vs s2000 = lolz

That was such a killer weekend :D

My fingers a bit ruined now its kinda black n blue after shutting it in my car door whilest ruined on thatch :)

But i manage to come away with an extra drum of the stuff thanks to Bill so that should sooth it a bit ;)

Nice to meet new starleteers + wikid to see people not seen in ages to

anyone who didnt go missed out so immensly.... luls at you ;)

I'd have a bucket under your arse while you drink that last drum mate if I were you.

How much of a twat was that S2K driver that smashed into that Civic while trying to donut on wet grass?!

Mate you should of so come down and brought those indicators with you.... :thumbsup:

#FAIL.

That S2000 driver was such a prick but then he was on the Edinbrough 'Cruise' lol

Hope he gets raped insurance wise then banned for being a mug :lol:

Gutted to hear about that mate I hope you get it sorted easily.

On the night before JAE last year I went to Sainsburys at about 10pm and some twat had pushed a trolley into my car which was parked at the top end of a sloped car park.

Far too many wankers out there.

^^ totaly G

thanx to all that made it to JAE, it was another top weekend!

the weather was mint aswell as the cars on show.

had a really good time this weekend.

can i give a special thanx to Rob and Mrs B for putting together another sorted Stand. thanx alot thumbsup.gif