JAE show and afterthoughts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long since I got home, I have had to eat and have a damn good shower! Luxuries are back :)

Was a pretty awesome weekend though, really enjoyed it even if we did let our stand become a public highway..

Il get me photos up soon ;)

we have just returned home, shower, food and sleep is badly needed. I think we will smell of bonfire for the next month lol.

Brilliant weekend had a great time, will definatly be there next year im telling you.

ps who ever wrote i love pies and i love you bum can fuck off lolz.

chanelle x

I did not feel well this morning! I was sooooooo mashed last night, so appologies if anyone thought I was a dick lol (and before Rick or Ecks says it, yes, its because I'm Welsh :))

What a weekend though!

And to top it off, I used bugger all fuel on the way home!

Mainly because it spent 5 hours and travelled 200 miles on the back of a recovery truck, gearbox fail ftl! Crawled out to the car park this morning in 1st and got picked up from there

I did not feel well this morning! I was sooooooo mashed last night, so appologies if anyone thought I was a dick lol (and before Rick or Ecks says it, yes, its because I'm Welsh :) )

What a weekend though!

And to top it off, I used bugger all fuel on the way home!

Mainly because it spent 5 hours and travelled 200 miles on the back of a recovery truck, gearbox fail ftl! Crawled out to the car park this morning in 1st and got picked up from there

You talk just as much on here as you do in real life you Nigerian twat. ^^

To be honest, we were all quite overwhelmed by your Welshness and general ability to scream with excitement at absolutely anything.

Great weekend again though folks, was good to see you all!

Shower time.

shut your face you iraqi prick.

hahaha, also, im now officially dying. not from cider, because cider is awesome, but from much tireds.

just need sleep please.

was delicious meeting you all, it was as spectacular as always, thanks to you nutters ^;

keep your eyes peeled for the tc weekender, steve will obviously be in attendance to entertain.

Blitz, camping is the only way to do it. Leaving all your cider in the TC Tuning tent, and stumbling back to your own seems brilliant at the time, but you wake up in the morning and think, "Oh... shit."

Yeh i no but will do next year now, would of loved to of stayed would of been a right good piss up haha channelle bless ya that proper made me laugh when you said about person writting i love your bum lmao, hows curt sun burnt =P

Excellent weekend, some great laughs and good to meet more people.

Don't feel tired at all, just got a really sore back from the lumpy ground.

Also lol at the mini driver on the way home, he is in some serious need of drift lessons haha

hahahaha, bear you should've known what was gona happen. any cider left in the tc tent was then tc's, we were as destroyed as everyone else ;)

still, there was plenty floating about and we all shared it out accordingly, dont think anyone can say they didnt get provided for, we tried to make sure everyone was as pissed up as possible :)

Was an amazing weekend guys! Really had fun yet again. Well done Rob on another successful year.

Joe - i think we should now forget about the idiot mini - im sure he is nursing some pride dents now :)

smashing weekend boys and girls.

steve, you lithuanian prick, i ghave never met anyone so excited at you. it was just a series of high pitched noises that put dogs to sleep. you are the excitements.

steve the turtle enjoyed himself also.

much fun.

be right back, need another poop ^^

hey guys finally got back after a detour via Milton keynes!! I hope everyone else had a safe journey home. It was absolute awesome weekend thak you to all who turned up for making it so!!! all that didnt you missed a real belter!! you better be there next year i think over the weekend we had 25+ cars on the stand and it was great to see new and old faces and get a real chance to catch up!!

steve was ruined on thatch love him :) i believe his willy sign was burnt in revenge for ball smearage!!!

Roll 0n 2010!!! Myself, mrs b, boob 1 & boob 2 will be in attendance!

I would also like to thank geo for sorting out the club funds to pay for the stand and making it all possible for us all.

on a final note if anyone has any sugestions for next year, besides the tc gents joining us & steve having his very own pitch, pm me!!

pics to follow!!

Rob

mate, were already in the process of sorting out a tc weekender that everyone will be invited to.

jae once a year isnt good enough to be honest. we need it like, every weekend.

also, we will have a tc stand next year again, also have steve the turtle his own stand with a castle for him to live in and survey his kingdom. we will also be nailing his banner down so no chuds come and steal it for fires........

also, mate, sup?

LOL

I'm now a Welsh Nigerian Iraqi Lithuanian! Win!

Had such a laugh last night, TC FTW Y0! You love my Welshness boyos! ;)

You welsh prick :3 It actually went then? Fail ;) How much is it gonna cost to get it fixed/replaced then?

I got it recovered home just incase, I took it down to Tescos yesterday and you could hear it knocking in any gear, anything over first you could hear the metal to metal hitting inside the box, and when I put it into 3rd, it whined like hell, wouldnt have lasted 5 mins on the motorway. I was lucky to get there with it, almost lost 5th just outside Birmingham on the way up. Didnt fancy it seizing and locking up the front on the motorway home.

Just gotta source a box now, so thats all it'll cost, me and my dad will do the work :)