Glanza S Turbo

Itl just be a waste of time without the low compression pistons, you could run any boost atol as the whole idea of a turbo is to get as much air into the cylinders as possible, if the pistons are still high compression it will just blow head gaskets and probably more constantly.

Unless you fit a really thick head gasket to take the compression down to the standard 4EFTE ratio, plus all the other studd involved, it it was me i would just fit a 4EFTE lump

Gary

mate it will blow up ^_^ are you mad

it won't if done properly.. There's a td04 ep91 in aus that had the convo done, and it was running 12 sec 1/4's I believe.

Nothing wrong with the compression either which is why the afore mentioned one was so quick. Because of the high compression you make more power at lower boost levels. I'll try and find a link..

standard turbo setup on a normal 4efe at the standard 0.6 bar with emb or similar to make sure fueling is spot on and it will do more power the a glanza/gt as comps higher so less space to fill

providing done right will be quick and reliable allthough H/G will prob go at anything over0.5-0.6

• 1 month later...

Just fit 4efte engine, turbo and ecu and sell the glanza S engine and ecu. You'll get more for the glanza S stuff. Its easy turbo conversion cause you already have the looms and stuff in, like inlet manifold is all the same. Every cheaper to fit a turbo engine than turbo your 4efe. You have a glanza with NA pistons exhaust mani and ecu really.