Uksc Signatures. > > > > >

Here we have created some UKSC sig's for anyone to use.

These are for anyone to use to support and promote the forum. They can be used on any forum as it will advertise our forum.

If any of the owners of these cars have an objection, you will need to inform one of use immediatly as im not sure who owns all the cars but I assumed if they had been entered into the calendar competition then they wouldn't mind. (<< I write that part based on the blue car and any cars used in the future).

So this should keep the forum tidier for people with bad photoshop and image editing skills whilst also reducing sig requests as people can do their own from here in a couple of minutes thus giving them a neat sig :thumbsup:

There may be some more added in the future to add some variety.

The idea of the 'generic' sig is that it's available to be edited. So you can put your own name in the blank space and then put your picture in the box on the right using editing software such as Paint, Photoshop, Fireworks ect...

So use them as much as you want....

Edit: These have now been resized to suit new screen regulations and are ready to use.

new6.jpg

new5.jpg

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

new2.jpg

new1.jpg

Generic sig below.

generic.jpg

Special Edition version.

Same principle applys.

SPEd.jpg

Yeh the others are more formal, in theme with the forum design. They also have the box which is easier for editing thier own pics into.

This ones special edition as its slightly harder to do that (edit pics into), and people will probably leave it how it is for design sake.

It Probably won't get used actually, but the others are better for amatuers to edit to thier own.

This saves requests and still gives the user a formal, neat sig rather than something done with Photoshop or paint in a bad way lol.

Hoping to keep the forum tidy.

Added that to the top post lol.

• 8 months later...

generic stuff is not really my thing but this is pretty neat and well designed so i thought that i would bring the ep70 into the equation

this is my quick attempt with the generic template, i can remove the user name form the pic on the strange occasion that someone would want to use my car for representin'!!!

signaturecopy.jpg

good job gaz

BY THE WAY: this will be my sig untill me and my graphics biatches :wub: get together and do me something a bit crazy (cuz i am a graphic design student)