Jade's Starlet 'S' Glanza conversion

Thanks for all your kind words guys :D

fairplay im loving my skirts, thanks idrees!

as for the wheels, i reaaally want some GT3's now :( will need to save save save though so i thought i'd just do something with the speedlines atm.

so what do you really think of fluorescent pink?? ;)

.. more news!

some lovelyyyy boy is allowing me to swap my glanzabootlid/spoiler for his bootlid with LIVESPORTS spoiler !!! :p

should be going to pick it up sunday hopefully so will keep you lots informed :D

x

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car looked awesome at JF :(

Didn't even recognise it when you passed us after the toll lol

Don't do fluorescent pink! Everyone keep playing with the idea of it and I've had the paint sitting in my room for months now waiting until I'm free to refurb my rims :D

But GT3s would be tasty!

Car looked awesome at JF :(

Didn't even recognise it when you passed us after the toll lol

Don't do fluorescent pink! Everyone keep playing with the idea of it and I've had the paint sitting in my room for months now waiting until I'm free to refurb my rims ;)

But GT3s would be tasty!

lol amjad, that wasnt her, that was some1 else, but there pics of that car on here somewhere from japfest, it was on a different stand :D

no am, they were infront of us when we got onto the motorway, i tried to get them to slow down so we could catch them up but our 45mph was never going to catch there 50mph from that distance so i told them to go ahead haha, they were long through the tolls by the time we got there haha